I am getting a free juicer from my sister one i couldn't afford!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I just found out yesterday from my sister that my brother-in-law went out and bought a huge juicer, and I said I always wanted one. MY sister said she once got one in a grab bag for Christmas and she is putting it in the trunk of her car so next time she shows up at my house, she won';t forget to bring it! Do you have a juicer? Do you WANT a juicer if you don;t have one?
I just use my blender. I've only just started juicing stuff. It's great that you're getting such a nice free one.
@scheng1 (24812)
No, I do not want a juicer. I have a blender at home, and that is good enough. I get to keep the fiber in the fruits and vegetables when I use the blender.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
we dont have a juicer my friend. Here we dont have such things in kitchen. But if someone gifts i will be glad to get one. lol !
@VivaLaDani13 (17747)
• Perth, Australia
Awesome! :) yeah we have a few. Well...sort of. My dad kept buying different ones and then took them back or I am going to try and sell the ones he doesn't like because not all of them were good enough but now we do have this awesome one and I love to make juices with it. Just fun and yummy to have. And of course healthy.
That juice sounds divine! I love juice!
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 There is one that I love called Draculas Blood. I can't remember for sure but I think it's Blue Berries, Black Grapes and little bit of celery. So delicious.
@VivaLaDani13 That does sound good I have to look up books on juicing on my book clubs and the internet! Thanks for suggesting it I will look for it as I adore blueberries!
@softbabe44 (5908)
• Vancouver, Washington
I belonged to on the wall won a Nutri bullet from them.
Congratulations on winning the contest and that sure is a nice prize!
• Vancouver, Washington
@Marty1 Thats a real good sign.
• Vancouver, Washington
@Marty1 Being thankful for what you do got.
I don't, and have no need for a juicer. Enjoy it when you get it.
I am trying to eat healthier so a juicer will be great for me! I still have a treat sometimes, but my eating is getting better!
@Marty1 Excellent.
• Calgary, Alberta
I have a jack lalane juicer. I purchased it the moment I saw it in the infomercial. It is expensive but I was not yet struggling financially during the times I purchased it.
I have seen the commercial but don't remember the price but know my mom wouldn;t let me send for it! The juicer I am supposed to get is about 25.30 dollars I estimate because our grab bag at Christmas is 25-30 dollars. And my sister said she got it one year. i didn't even know! Or I would have been lining up with my fruit at her house!
• Calgary, Alberta
@Marty1 So there is already a price dropped? It is sold in my country for around 75 US dollars.
• Pleasant Hill, California
A juicer is not on my list. But I need a new blender. I want to make smoothies again this Summer.
They sell smoothie makers but they aren't big enough for recipes off the internet! Ever try a McDonald's smoothie? Much better than any I can make home!
Hello My Buddy! I know Josh has a juicer, but all we have here is a blender. I think I would love to have a juicer. You and I are accident prone, so be careful with that thing! I broke the garbage disposal today. Who knew a fork was in that thing?? Love you!!! Glad we have a handyman who is a fixer of all things like you and your mom have. Whew!
@corbin5 That's great you have a handyman! I don;t have a garbage disposal, so I don;t have to worry about that! But I will watch the juicer I didn't know there was anything to have an accident on a juicer! Love you too!
Since I like cooking, so I have many machines at home. Such as juicer, pressure cooker, oven, mixer, bread maker etc. If I don't have a juicer, and if I can get one for free from others, it will be good. In fact today I don't often use my juicer. Since we like to eat the oranges rather than orange juice.
You don't just have to use oranges you coould put any vegetables and juices together! It's healthy but minus the fiber from the skin! But if you eat some fruit with the skin then you should be okay on the fiber!
No I cant say I have ever wanted one. Glad you are getting what you want :)
I want one because I adore juice, and I want to be healthier!
@sofssu (14485)
I use my blender as of now as I have no space for my juicer on my counter top. Enjoy your juicer.
That's pretty cool. Congratulations on the juicer and, I would love to have one.
• Preston, England
never owned one - drinks from them are nice though
@Blondie2222 (21223)
No I don't have a juicer and never cared to own one.