Persona Paper is closing.

Dallas, Texas
I spent the entire day and night doing backups of my articles, of which many were about Starbucks coffee. I have taken some backhanded compliments about that fact from others, but I never new writing online to be a competitive sport. If I want to write about Starbucks coffee or bologna sandwiches instead of global warming and terrorism it's my prerogative. I sometimes think there is just too much about what is considered late breaking news to the point of over kill.
@lookatdesktop sorry about Persona Paper. You are right about too much 'breaking news'. What bothers me most is when the breaking news is also 'old news' because it has been covered sooo much and for hours. To me breaking news is something new not something that was reported on 3 hours or less before for over an hour and is being revisited.
@DaddyEvil (25172)
• Aurora, Missouri
Thank you! I appreciate it!
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sad to see that PP will be closing. It's a shame as it was good place. But such is life sometimes.
• Dallas, Texas
Persona Paper was and is a new site. And as such, it is in competition with all preexisting sites. The thing I found most to the site's disadvantage was the slow rate of pay from the lack of interaction and decline in membership and over time this declined their bottom line. You can't keep a site running on the best of intentions, only from daily revenue and daily activities and a growth of new members.
@pgiblett (6589)
Sad to seen any such site die - I hope everyone gets their articles copied before they close.
There are very few things I've written on Bubblews, Persona Paper or here that I would bother keeping a copy of.
@DaddyEvil (25172)
• Aurora, Missouri
LOL! @paigea , I have copies of quite a few of my posts from myLot! I write enough in the general remarks and comments that several of them per post could be re-written as papers for another site if I ever join another site that pays for writing articles... (You probably never pay much attention to what/how I write about things, though... ) I am sorry another site closed that you were using!
@DaddyEvil I have run across your comments here and there!
@DaddyEvil (25172)
• Aurora, Missouri
@paigea LOL! Uhm... I guess it would be hard to miss me on myLot, huh?
@DWDavis (11711)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I rather enjoy articles about Starbucks coffee. I am a frequent visitor to Starbucks myself and in fact today, as a reward, enjoyed a free frappucino.
@Missmwngi (10637)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I found about this yesterday and thanks God i never paid much attention to the site I have some there but i will check if it is something i want to keep
I looked at the site once but it didn't appeal to me. But it's never good when one closes. Sorry it's closing down.
They say they will make a single file available to download all of your articles you have there, so I am just waiting instead of downloading everything piece by piece
That would be awesome! I was worried I'd have to copy all the articles I want to save.
It's important to remember that they said that they would do that for those who asked for it, on that particular article. They are not doing at carte blanche, as I understand it.
Yes,I heard about that.But did very little work there.
hi there i think i remember you from bubblews
Oh is it? I had never written there, but knew a few that did. I hope you can find an alternative friend.
right on yuo have ev ery right to wite about anything including Starbucks foffee or bologna sandwiches insead of ov erdone news flashes indeed.
This is the third post on the subject. I wonder how many more will pop up. I wrote about it the moment I read that post on PP.
@DWDavis (11711)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I read your post. I think it was the first I saw on here. I suggested it so you'd know Anthony was here with us.
@DWDavis Thanks.
@ramapo17 (24586)
• Melbourne, Florida
What is Persona Paper?
@ramapo17 (24586)
• Melbourne, Florida
@lookatdesktop Thank you for the explanation Anthony.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I also learned its closure last day.There are more than 500 sites officially closed.
@alberello75 (18030)
• Genova, Italy
For my point of view, the article should please the readers, everyone has their own tastes.
@rusty2rusty (6767)
• Defiance, Ohio
What is backhanded compliment? Yep, I heard they were closing too. I was a member for 2 years. The site seem to struggle from the beginning. I only shared three posts on there. I generally left comments on my friends post to help them out.
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes somebody posted here early.
@Marcyaz (35650)
Never belonged to that site. I see no problem in writing about Starbucks or bologna sandwiches if that is what you want to write about. I am tired of hearing some of the other things also.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
Hope there is no sudden influx here to cause financial problems for myLot!
• Dallas, Texas
myLot seems to be running very well in my opinion.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
@lookatdesktop So far so good. Waiting to see if I get a payout this month!
@lookatdesktop Sure glad I didn't join that site. I remember someone suggesting it but at the time I was busy with other things.
@cindiowens (3840)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I didn't know this, but I didn't have anything of any value on there anyway.
• Dallas, Texas
Maybe if that were not the case and people really tried to create quality SEO articles but you know the money was never there to provide quality incentive and only those who just enjoyed writing for it's own sake remained at the very last. Incentive = cash = better quality writing.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@lookatdesktop I must say though, I am my own worst critic.