I wish I had a gift card..

Swagbucks has made it so hard to earn now. I am about tired of the glitches now. I almost have $50 that I would be able to take to walmart and food shop with it. My freezer and fridge are empty. I need to spend a pretty penny to get it to look like I did some shopping. The prices in my area are so high it's impossible. I need a gift card for sure. But,I do have a plan to make it a little easy on myself. lol I am going to sit back and try doing something to earn a little more for the shopping trip.. I just have to believe that I can do it.
Do you have any meat at all sharon? Yes, my fridge is about the same..I will not be able to shop til the 2nd of Feb. We have one pork chop til then.
I have a pack of pork chops I will fix tonight. I have money though but I want to go to walmart and I can't do that till my ride is ready next month.
@sharon6345 Yes I understand sharon. You want to make goal. I know Swag is getting slower and slower for me too. Not good.
@TiarasOceanView My mom is not going any where lol. she makes it daily with what little she gets. I can't get encrave to work for me.
There are a lot of glitches on the videos right now and I keep having to reset them.
I just leave but wish I could get my $50
@Blondie2222 (22566)
Well I hope your able to earn a bit more on swag bucks. I'm still getting used to that site and how you can earn and cash out quicker.
@Marcyaz (35606)
I am close to $5 on swagbucks, lately I have not been able to qualify for any surveys but it goes like that off and on.