This is why I tend to shop online

induction cooker
Guangzhou, China
Last night my mom asked me to buy a new induction cooker for my grandma. Since I have to go to work in daytime, so I have to go to the store to buy it at night after work. And this is the fastest time for me already. But then I thought why not buy it online? Soon I found a nice induction cooker from an online store and I placed an order. This morning this induction cooker already delivered to home. I feel so satisfactory to it.
@scheng1 (24801)
It sure saves you a lot of time. Online shopping is great when there is someone at home to receive the goods. If not, the hassle of re-arranging for delivery is a pain.
So true about having someone home to get the goods, otherwise they could be stolen.
Usually I will leave my office address so that the online delivery will be sent there.
@boiboing (12441)
• Northampton, England
I love online shopping.
Me, too.
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Yeah if it is a trustworthy seller, then you dont need to woory. I prefer Cash on delivery in online shopping always
Here I can also choose to pay by credit card when the delivery is to home.
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@youless You mean you pay after it is delivered?
@aju007 I can pay for it when it is delivered to my home. You can pay for the delivery man by cash or credit card. It is all up to you.
That's what is so nice with online shopping because you can order at any time you like . I hope that induction cooker will serve you many years .
I don't know. But the brand I bought is famous. So it shall have a good quality.
@youless Good luck then . I have failed gadgets bought online like my Velform Sauna belt . It was only good for about 5 months .
@kaka135 (14068)
That's really good. It really saves us time to go out and shop for something. Moreover, I think some products can be found at cheaper rate online, am I right? I prefer to buy something online if I don't need to touch and feel it too, though I don't always shop online. My biggest concern for shopping online is the delivery charge. But, if I want to buy clothes, I don't prefer to buy online, as I can't try and see if it fits on me. My sister likes to buy clothes online as she said it's so much cheaper and there are so many pretty patterns available online.
Here the delivery for online shopping is usually free of charge or little charge. So it is acceptable.
@kaka135 (14068)
@youless Yes, if the delivery charge is very minimal, then it's good to buy online. I don't really like to go out to crowded places, so it's more comfortable to stay at home and shop online.
How great is that?! I love to shop online. I don't drive so it is a good option to have.
Yes, the online service is great.
@youless ...You can get anything shipped right to your door.
@wolfgirl569 (4714)
• Marion, Ohio
That is great. I cant get things here that fast but still dont have to deal with the crowds
Yes, the delivery is usually very fast here.
Yes it is great to have the convenience youless. I hope your grandmother will love this gift.
I hope so, too
I think I am going to start doing more online shopping as well.
On the contrary, I have to do less online shopping since the Chinese New Year is coming. I am afraid that the express will not be so prompt after a few days.