Did You Attend A Wedding and Cried?

Kiss the Bride
@salonga (27955)
It was the much awaited wedding day of two famous celebrities in our land. As the beautiful bride walked down the aisle to meet the handsome groom many became teary-eyed. A tear fell from the bride's Mom as she and her husband were handing over their daughter to her groom. Many in the entourage and the guests were also wiping their tears. More tears fell as the bride and the groom were exchanging vows. When the time to kiss the bride came, everyone inside the church were clapping and cheering. Then the two kissed and then lovingly embraced each other. It was so touching. Every woman was shedding some tears while the men were either trying to control their emotions by jesting and smiling. I was only watching the video of this beautiful wedding but I found myself shedding some tears. I could not help but remember my own wedding day. Did you ever cry in a wedding?
@Lucky15 (33698)
Watchibg the vid...i cried. Really
@salonga (27955)
The whole time I was crying, am so touched.
@Lucky15 (33698)
@salonga some have questioned pauline's intention but never did i. Since i am an eb fan, i knew they are real. And that made me cry
@salonga (27955)
@Lucky15 I never want any marriage to fail so I hope their marriage will be successful. I also am an EB fan especially of Jose Wally and Paolo.
@shshiju (10567)
• Cochin, India
I don't understand why are you crying. It's the wedding day . Or a tragic day of Emotional level.
@salonga (27955)
Those are tears of joy, not tears of sorrow.
@shshiju (10567)
• Cochin, India
@salonga OMG , tears of joy that's good . but how did you ? Lol
@salonga (27955)
@shshiju I remembered my own wedding the most memorable and beautiful moment of my life so I shed tears of joy, that is happiness beyond words can say.
makes me wonder who was his number one, this gives me hope that i can get married in the later age.
@salonga (27955)
@Letranknight you are not updated with the love life of Vic Sotto lol. I am. His number one is Dina Bonnevie but they separated and later got divorced. After Dina Vic got involved with several other women until this Pauline Luna comes and she married her finally after I think 5 years relationship. And I hope you don't wait till you are 60 before you get married.
@salonga oh yeah i know his relationship with Dina. but i didn't know he was his number one.
@Lucky15 (33698)
@salonga oh my.. i can not think of how ild my hubby wil be
@birjudanak (7293)
yes because we have tradition that after marriage while bride go with groom she cried and her family member cried so while in my sister marriage i cried lot and its most special feeling because we keep sister like queen and we not like while she going..
@salonga (27955)
I understand that sadness when a beloved sibling has to leave the house so she can start a new life with her man.
@salonga yes but while sister going to other home to start new life they always cry because she leave to her home as well as mother father and brother sister and in our house we can see anything but not see sister or girl in pain so its a attachment which make us cry...
@salonga (27955)
@birjudanak That's really sad.
Oh i must watch that video , so i can tell if i too will be moved to tears .
@salonga (27955)
Watch it my friend. There were excerpts of the wedding at youtube.
@salonga I will , when i get home . But i haven't cried in a wedding yet . I am always feeling happy at weddings specially on my wedding day . Even my parents didn't shed a tear because they were since telling me to get married already . I got married at 31 .
@salonga (27955)
@SIMPLYD I do cry during weddings mostly because of joy for the newly wed. I call it tears of joy.
@1hopefulman (32634)
Yes, and they were tears of joy!
@salonga (27955)
Those tears of joy I do love to shed. It is one of crying that is so delightful.
@1hopefulman (32634)
@salonga Here is a wedding that will certainly bring tears of joy to all in attendance. Psalms 45:13-14
@salonga (27955)
@1hopefulman Every believing soul will so agree.
@wiLLmaH (8236)
• Singapore, Singapore
I do not know but I my tears welling up when I see a woman walking on the aisle. Bit whe. i am the one who walks, gosh, I am only laughing and giggling like crazy haha
@salonga (27955)
hahaha You are so unique! hahaha. I think everyone in the church were giggling with you.
@wiLLmaH (8236)
• Singapore, Singapore
@salonga Oh yeah! they are shouting and cheering! haha! If you can only watch our wedding video.. hehe
@salonga (27955)
@wiLLmaH That was hilarious!
@ridingbet (59691)
i did not watch the video of this wedding, because, I am so sorry, what I see is the young Miss Philippines and the host exchanged vows after the host waited for the young girl to grow up.
@salonga (27955)
It is okay, it is your prerogative.
@ridingbet (59691)
@salonga but I saw the pictures on FB and saw that pic where both of them were crying. There are some netizens who make some remarks about the wedding and how they make fun of both the bride and groom and how their age mattered.
I always cry in weddings, I also cried at mine. (But only very little).
@salonga (27955)
I also shed some tears on my own wedding.
@salonga When my father was accompanying me to the altar I saw that he was barely able to speak and at that moment I cried a little. I was only 20 year old.
@salonga (27955)
@LadyDuck that was touching.
@Shiva49 (14012)
I feel happy - yes, I know about tears of joy - siva
@salonga (27955)
Yes, those tears of joy are just quite hard to hold. And it feels good when you are shedding such kind of tears. It is sharing with the happiness of the couple.
@Shiva49 (14012)
@salonga It is only human to become emotional and to share the feelings - siva
@salonga (27955)
@Shiva49 Exactly, emotion is part of being human so we can always shed tears of joy and feel the happiness that surrounds the couple.
@gudheart (12741)
I have cried and it was at my brother's wedding ;D
@salonga (27955)
I think it is because you will miss him.
@gudheart (12741)
@salonga It was a big change for us all
@scheng1 (24742)
No, I do not do that. I think the Chinese wedding does not give room for tears. It is usually a feast combined with entertainment.
@salonga (27955)
Again i learned something from you about Chinese tradition. Thanks a lot!
@whiteream (3800)
I cried when my sister got married. I was so happy for her.
@salonga (27955)
Those tears you shed are definitely tears of joy.
@iamshane487 (1155)
• Manila, Philippines
My FB newsfeed is fed up of Vic-Pauline wedding. I never attended a wedding that cried.
@salonga (27955)
Maybe on your own wedding.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I sure did cry when my sister got married, we were very close growing up and after she got married she moved to europe and I have only seen her two times in 5 years
@salonga (27955)
So those are tears of sadness for you two would be separated but I am sure you also were happy for her somehow.
@sol_cee (17435)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
A May-December love affair which ended up in a beautiful church wedding.
@salonga (27955)
May December affair indeed. Just imagine that Pauline even joined Little Ms. Philippines
@acelawrites (12316)
I also cry specially if I know the couple. Am always touched!
@salonga (27955)
When you know or related to the couple, you will be touched all the more.
Not yet. I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding.
@salonga (27955)
Yes, I did, it was a beautiful wedding.
@kaka135 (14115)
Yes, I think I always cry in a wedding, especially when I know the bride or groom well. It's tears of joy, as I am feeling happy for them being together happily.
@salonga (27955)
Yes those tears of joy must be shed to share with the happiness of the newly wed.
@Allamanda (157)
• Vietnam
I thought I would but I didn't cry at my best friend's wedding. I cried before that though. Just one and two times :(. Things change and I still have a feeling that we are slipping away as our paths don't cross each other anymore. Speaking of what you mentioned here, I cried two times when I saw beautiful love stories (with happy ending) on TV shows. One is Monica and Chandler from Friends and one is the proposal scene of Cam and Mitch on Modern Family. So beautiful :(. Tears of joy is a thing.
@salonga (27955)
Touching movies will make me cry too. I am a cry-baby