Worrying Too Much

@UncleJoe (9947)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I wouldn’t exactly call her paranoid, but my Beloved is such a worrier. It kinda grinds on me, but I don’t say anything about her worrying about things that don’t need worrying about. I thought she was going to have a stroke fussing over her granddaughter’s lost umbrella. Alice lives almost 200 miles from us so she likes long-distanced worry to. That’s when she puts together the scenario that begins with wet head, that opened the door for a cold, and then turned to pneumonia. After that it’s certain death. So far it hasn’t happened but it doesn’t hurt to worry about it. Sometimes I get the impression that she is overly protective when it comes to me. Becky makes sure that I take my vitamins and prunes every day to keep me healthy. Unfortunately, she worries more when I’m gone. She sent me to the store for milk one day. On my way, I stopped off at a friends for about an hour and then went on to the grocery. When I reached into the cooler for the milk I saw my picture on the carton!
@Platespinner (16494)
If I was married to you it would have been a wanted poster as my big sister has suggested. My dear husband got called in to fix a problem in Montvale, VA Saturday night. He left the house about midnight, and I figured he would have the sense to get a room and spend the night instead of driving home. I was not amused when I saw his headlights pull in the driveway at 5:30 on Sunday morning...
@boiboing (12517)
• Northampton, England
Groan! We don't do that over here but I knew what you meant.
hahahaha, well maybe becky could send her a new umbrella, and you could wear a mustache so no one recognizes you off the carton
Aww.. sometimes we tend to overthink and we become paranoid.
@Lucky15 (33384)
I undertstand why they are worried
@AunBecky (143)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia