MyLot FAQ Section?

@freak369 (4851)
I have been looking for an FAQ or TOS page for a while now; I have been a member for years but only started posting again today. Specifically I would like to know about posting photos and payouts. If someone could post a link to either of these sections I would greatly appreciate it.
@owlwings (38892)
• Cambridge, England
The Terms, Community Guidelines and Earnings Program FAQs pages can be found under "Help" next to your username and avatar at top left. The answer to when and how payouts are made can be found in the Earnings Program FAQs. What are your specific questions about photos?
@freak369 (4851)
I don't have a Help icon - top left I have "Me", "People" and "Explore". Top right I have a search box and box to write a new post. Maybe I need to switch browsers (currently using Firefox).
@owlwings (38892)
• Cambridge, England
@freak369 Firefox is perfectly OK. I use it myself. Look at the small box at top left containing your name, avatar, a dollar figure (possibly zero to four decimal places), Settings, Help and Sign Out.
@freak369 (4851)
@freak369 OK, Now I feel like a dolt LOL, I was looking in the wrong section for Help. Found it, read both sections but can't find anything about photos. Are we allowed to use photos from other sites or ones that we have taken? Sometimes it is easier to 'show' someone where something is located or how something should end up looking rather than trying to explain it without it getting wordy.
@irishidid (8521)
I just started back after a long time away myself. It sure has changed and I see the categories aren't even available like they used to be.
@owlwings (38892)
• Cambridge, England
The Interest categories were dispensed with in favour of tags, which are much more flexible. Very few people actually used the Categories correctly and it was often difficult to decide which of two or more categories a discussion fitted into. Tags are used by default in the Search feature, the tags that YOU have used in the past are used to select what you see in the 'Explore/Most Interesting' page and, when a discussion uses tags, a "You Might Also Like" box appears to the right containing a list of discussions (if any) which have also been tagged with the same tags. You may find my 'Welcome' page useful:
A quick user guide to MyLot with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, a short history of MyLot and other notes Pages Useful Links Welcome to MyLot MyLot is a social site which rewards you for taking part in discussions. There are members from all ov