Pasta for lunch..

Last night as I was emptying my mini fridge to send with kay. I found a all in one pasta meal. I got up this morning and cooked it to bring to the mall. I bought an extra bowl to share with my friend. She loves pasta meals and I figured she could enjoy some. It is 1 pm and she is not ready to eat yet. so,I am having some cookies with water right now. I don't want to eat without her. What are you having for lunch? I can't wait to go food shopping. I will cook a few meals for the week if my foot allows me to.
Well wont have much food til tomorrow sharon so lunch might just be a bit of spaghetti we have left here and some biscuits I make. Enjoy your lunch when you do eat it. You are so thoughtful my friend.
That sounds like a yummy meal as well. I need to learn to enjoy mine with less meat. If I can do that I can sure save money on making it. Beef is so expensive now.
@sharon6345 It is but we meat eaters have to have meat lolz
@kaka135 (14115)
We like pasta for lunch and dinner too. We had fried rice for our lunch and dinner yesterday. Today, we'll be having white rice with some dishes.
That is great that your eating well. Good luck with the rest of the menu.
Pasta sounds good! I don't know what I'll be eating yet.
I always found it fun to food shop for myself.
Cook a bunch of meal in your crock pot. that will save your foot.