Things we can do to slow down global warming.

Banks, Oregon
Things we can do to slow down global warming, stop burning fossil fuels, start using renewable energy, stop cutting down all the trees, replant billions of trees. Some things we can do as just ordinary people is use as little electricity as possible. Drive less if we don't have to drive some where don't, walk instead or ride a bike. I am going to try my best to do better and, find things I can do, because I am noticing even more signs now, as I am already seeing Ants and, Flies and, it's winter time, they should not be moving around at all, that's just weird.
@VivaLaDani13 (19876)
• Perth, Australia
I like hearing how people want to do what's best for our world. I seriously get so irritated when people don't put away their rubbish, recycle, waste water etc. It really isn't that hard to do and putting in some very little effort now could be stopping us from working even harder in the future to try and reverse the damage we are doing to our home.
I agree it's not that hard just pick up after yourself, we have a beautiful planet and, we should do every thing we can to keep it that way
We shall take advantage of more public transportation. Driving a private car is cool but it is not good for the environment. I also store the cans and paper so that they can be recycled. I don't waste the energy. I really don't like some people set very low temperature in summer and you even have to put on more clothes.
Those are all good things to do, sounds like you are doing your part.
A bunch of trees fell over during the windy storm we had.. Hopefully those areas will replant more trees!
Yes, I hope they replant new trees, trees are very important to all of us.
I am using my car less, sometimes it stays in the garage for days at a time. I'm walking more.
That's good to hear, every little bit helps
@louievill (18668)
Reduce, reuse and recycle are good key words
Good key words indeed.
There are so many things to do in stopping global warming. We can also stop using plastic materials. In simple way of throwing the garbage in proper trash bins and take the time to recycle the used things, too.
Yeah, I agree plastic is another big one, as handy as it is, it's terrible for the environment.
@LilyBeBack (2016)
Same here - I noticed nearly a month ago that a lot of the shrubs round here were getting on with Spring early I LOVE Spring, but I love it because it signifies something and I feel like we've earned it, it's not the same when it happens at the wrong time