Happy Tuesday.Ground Hog Day.

Good morning,a change in the weather.A bit cooler than yesterday. What happen Mr.Trump.Is he slowing fading away from the media. He did not look too happy and I believe that this was expected. Clinton and Sanders in a virtual tie. Now on to New Hampshire as some are here all ready. Next Tuesday here in NH is primary day.As we go to cast our vote. How did you feel about the outcome of the Iowa caucus? I am off to the VA to visit my dentist. Happy Tuesday.
Foggy here lots of rain and storms this evening/night - not a good day.
I love a good storm Abby.
@WendySpickerman That's great - have you lived in an area where you get tornado warming every time there is a storm - it might change your mind. It's very scary.
@AbbyGreenhill I've had maybe three tornado ever hit near me, it's very rare indeed and scary. You're right, I think it would change how I feel about storms greatly.
I didn't see it, but I heard Trump finished second. I am probably voting for Hilary.
Oh no a Hillary person. lol Just teasing you! I never bash anyone for their choices it seems very strange to me and some can be down right awful.
@WendySpickerman I don't trust Trump or Cruz, at least with Hilary we know what we're going to get.
I have yet to watch the news this morning.
I'm not really interested in American politics, but I hope your visit to the dentist goes well.
@Lucky15 (33699)
i heard about Mr. Trump. have a great Tuesday sir!
It is raining here and it's been chilly all day but no snow.
It's ground hog's day, I totally missed it but love the news of an early spring! I wasn't very surprised by the Iowa vote. I don't think Trump is going to just roll over and it wasn't a huge win for Cruz it was just by a few points. I'm sure Rubio is feeling good though. Not only cooler than yesterday but we had frost again this morning. That was a big surprise. Sunny as can be though and I'm loving that.
I have read that Donald is losing ground. Good luck for your visit to the dentist.
@Marcyaz (35606)
I did not watch anything political as it doesn't really matter who wins nothing will change.
@shshiju (10567)
• Cochin, India
Happy Tuesday. The climate is very hot here.
@gudheart (12741)
Have a great day. It is freezing here and extremely windy :(