Visiting Kinfolk

@UncleJoe (9955)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Back in the early fifty’s when I was a kid, we would often make trips back to my parent’s home town to visit with relatives. They were from the foothills of North Carolina. My siblings and I were divided up and spread among whichever kinfolk had room. We either got to share a bead or ended up on a pallet on somebody’s floor. During one particular trip I got to share a big double bed with my cousin, Frank. When bedtime rolled around I noticed that he was kneeling beside the bed. It looked like he was about to say his prayers so, I knelt beside the bed on the opposite side. “What are you doin’?” he demanded almost rudely. “The same thing you are!” I answered rather smugly. “You better not be!” he hollered at me, “The pot’s on this side of the bed!”
@Platespinner (16494)
Snort....It's a good thing I've learned to swallow and set down whatever food item I have in my hands before I read your posts.
His posts are something else. very funny and enjoyable.
Not sure what to say here.But will keep it that way
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Funny memories. Isn't it?
How funny. you write funny discussions.
hahahahahahaha, glad I was not drinking then
@Marcyaz (35670)
Now that is quite funny guess you might have had to clean up a spill on the floor.