Oh, boy, I have a full stomach...

@xstitcher (11757)
Petaluma, California
Hey, all ! Got back not long ago from dinner--we went to a BBQ place across town--and there were way too many things on the menu that sounded good--it was really hard to choose ! I finally wound up with a burger with pastrami and onion strings on it--and that thing was huge--I could barely even get my big mouth around it. The burger came with fries, but I'm glad that that's all it came with. Some how I managed to eat it all. It was good, I certainly wouldn't mind going there again sometime.
We have a BBQ place here that I haven't tried yet. May have to soon.
@xstitcher (11757)
• Petaluma, California
If it was as good as the one I went to tonight, @celticeagle , I hope you get the chance to !
That sounds like a big meal you had there. I hope it was good to the last drop..
@xstitcher (11757)
• Petaluma, California
It absolutely way, @sharoon6345 ;9
@xstitcher good for you. take care.
@alchemistrx (2569)
Buffet is the best way to eat. You gonna eat your hearts out with all the food you see.
@xstitcher (11757)
• Petaluma, California
The restaurant we went to tonight wasn't a buffet--but I like a good buffet ! :9
@Marcyaz (35651)
I like bbq places as they usually give you plenty to eat. I had some turkey, mashed potatoes and a bun for lunch today and have enough left over for dinner.
@T_gray (7808)
• Salina, Kansas
I love BBQ. We have one of the best BBQ places around the area. It's rather pricey so I don't get to go often, but it sure is yummy when I get to go.