What is the dates?

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Can anyone tell me the pay period dates. I have been looking around in Mylot to see if I can find them, so I can be watchful for my payout. I can't find any information on i at all. If you can help, thank you.
@Mike197602 (13422)
• Worcester, England
Pay periods are monthly. Lets say you've over the $10 payout by the end of a month. You'll be paid on or before the 15th of the next month. To be paid you need to reach the payout level before the last day of each month. Payment is automatic, no request needed, as long as your paypal information is entered and correct.
@Mike197602 (13422)
• Worcester, England
If you had $10 or over by the end of jan you'll be paid on or before 15th feb.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Mike, thank you so much. Yes, I did reach the 10.00 before the end of January, and I was just wondering how it went. I had heard you did not have to request it or fill out any forms or anything, but didn't know the dates they would be sent. Thank you so very much. Blessings my friend.
@Lucky15 (33763)
i think it is on the 15th CST. when the mylot will be like $mylot$
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Thank you Reine, does it just show up in your paypal or does mylot send a notice or what? I was just wondering. But thank you so much for your answer to my question. Have a wonderful day my friend.
@tuttiharris Normally, the myLot emblem in green at the top will have a $ sign before and after it on payday...you should get an email notification from paypal.