If plastic surgery given for free, do you want to avail it?

Singapore
Plastic is popular nowadays, not only among celebrities or rich people but its already available for commoners who had bucks to pursue aesthetic treatment. Actually most of them has no abnormalities with their body parts but its just matter of changing their physical appearance that they want. Plastic surgery is quiet expensive and it requires the readiness by the patient to see the changes. If theres a plastic surgery package done in a well-known plastic surgeon and its given for free to you, do you want to go for it?
No way - not me! There are too many things that could go wrong - oh geez I've seen all the bad photos online. Terrible jobs happen to those who can even afford the very best surgeons - look at all those celebrities that have ruined themselves with all that plastic surgery!
@dpk262006 (53765)
You do not need to go for plastic surgery because otherwise you are very beautiful.
Awwww @dpk262006 - you are too sweet!
@dpk262006 (53765)
@much2say My pleasure
I would not do the surgery since it would be too risky for me and the healing time would not be pleasant at all. I sure would do Botox if it were free. I have some wrinkles that i would like to see disappear or become less noticeable.
@Gabugs (1789)
I am impressed with your down-to-earth response dear @corbin5
@sishy7 (26645)
I won't do it even if I'm paid handsomely for it...
Not at all because I admire what both my parents contribution of their DNA and chromosomes they offered to me, made me who I am today-- satisfied with the beauty !
@dpk262006 (53765)
My answer is in negative because I am happy with my appearance and outlook. Moreover, this has been granted to me by the Great God and I don't want to change it at any cost. Even if offered free plastic surgery treatment, I will decline it. What about you?
I won't do such thing. We are created unique in the eyes of God. We need to appreciate of what God gave us.
In as much as I would like to change some parts of my body, I would still not think of having plastic surgery, even for free. I don't see the need for now. I can just use over the counter products to keep me beautiful. But if there are scar / stretchmark treatment for free, I will be the first in line :P