Big survey contest at Treasure Trooper...

Is anyone participating in this contest? They are having an all-month survey-completing contest, where you get 2 credits per survey you complete (they have 8 daily surveys, and also two different pages that you can access seemingly unlimited surveys from).... The following is their bonus structure: If you have 150 Credits this month, you'll get a $08 bonus! If you have 230 Credits this month, you'll get a $17 bonus! If you have 335 Credits this month, you'll get a $28 bonus! If you have 425 Credits this month, you'll get a $45 bonus! If you have 520 Credits this month, you'll get a $80 bonus! Now, mind you....150 credits means you have to complete at least 75 surveys in a month, and that's for an extra $8. I feel like, for me, 75 surveys is alot, but I am going to try for it anyway, as who doesn't want extra money? Now on the other hand, 520 credits is over 250 surveys.....In one month. Not only would I never qualify for all of those surveys, but I'm not even sure they would HAVE that many to complete -- and how much time do you think this would take? Needless to say I'm a little skeptical of their survey bonus/contest this month. But I am going to try for the 75, although even that seems a little outlandish. To put things in perspective, I have only been able to qualify and complete FOUR today. What about you, are you participating in this contest?
• Portland, Connecticut
That is way too much work for $8. I try to do surveys that pay at least a dollar.
That's exactly what I am thinking. I'll do the surveys for the money themselves, but my goal is usually to do like 30 surveys a month or something like that - to make around $30. A lot of their surveys are only worth .75 cents, also. So far I have "18" credits out of the minimum 150 credits. Ha! Good luck to me, right..
• Portland, Connecticut
@maezee Absolutely, good luck!!
I do not belong to that survey group.
It's a good, legitimate place. I enjoy and make more on some other sites, this is kind of my back-burner survey site. They certainly do seem to have a lot of surveys available though. The trouble is just with qualifying for one!