Gratitude Challenge Day #637

@tammys85 (10019)
Heyyy there, everyone. I had a productive day and I'm already finished with my work, so it's time for the Gratitude Challenge. I think I'll get right down to posting the things I am grateful for today.... 1. We babysat the munchkin today and everything went fine. He was singing his ABCs to me, and had me cracking up a few times lol. He's a goofball haha. :p 2. I found enough work to hit my usual goal, and I'm finished with my work for the night. I only have a little bit to go before I hit my weekly goal, and it's always great to have a productive week. 3. I caught a few movies on television - part of The Babysitter Club and all of Sleepover. I have seen them so many times, they don't really distract me from my work. The movies were kind of like background noise for me. 4. I have been trying different flavors of sparkling water, and I think my favorites so far are Orange Creme and Wild Cherry. :) 5. I'll probably get to bed at a decent time. I'm not big on getting up early, but I'm grateful to be back on my routine this week. I should have stuck to a routine last week, but oh well, it's a new week and I'm on a routine again. Alrighty, I'm going to get this posted so I can hit the hay. I think I'm caught up on my comments on here for the most part, but I'll double-check at some point. I hope you're all doing well. Goodnight (or good morning), and take care, fellow MyLotters.
How old is the baby you are babysitting by the way . It seems you find it an easy job .
@tammys85 (10019)
He's two years old, and it's not always easy. I have a lot of experience with kiddies, and plenty of help here, but we have our good days and our bad days.
@tammys85 Oh that could be difficult because at that age , the kid will be exploring to go up or down the stairs , run here and there and the like . Just be careful in dealing with them .
Sounds like you have a lot to be grateful for and, goodnight
@tammys85 (10019)
Thanks a bunches! Hope you're doing well! :)
@sishy7 (27647)
Good night! We'll see you in the morning for yet another day full of gratitude...
@tammys85 (10019)
Thanks! I hope you had a good night! :)