Text messaging can be dangerous

@ramapo17 (25553)
Melbourne, Florida
We all know how much text messaging can help us out in our daily lives but did you know it can also bring some smiles to your face when you are least expecting it. As I am sitting here and on the computer playing some games, I hear the buzzing on my phone. I am not going to stop playing my games as I am breaking a record, hahahaha. When I get done with my game I check the message and I couldn't stop laughing. My grandson sent me a message by mistake that was not for my eyes!!!! He is 15 and in school right now so he shouldn't have been texting anyone. But, he did and being I was the last one he wrote to last night, I got the message and it was really not for my eyes. It was boy talk and it was about a girl in the class. Of course I couldn't let it go and I text back and said who is ___? After his shock that I got it, he wrote back IDK. (That means I don't know, in text language). I never knew how much fun I could have on my cellphone as I am sitting here minding my own business. Have you ever had any experiences like this?
@pgiblett (6587)
I rarely use text, but do love moments like that.
@ramapo17 (25553)
• Melbourne, Florida
I am always texting as I hate talking on the phone. I worked all my life with customers and I think I got the hatred of phones from there. From the time I was 18 to 70, with a few years off to when I had 2 children, I was always with customers and some time actually doing their hair until I changed professions and the last years of my career was in retail for 28 years. Enough is enough.
@pgiblett (6587)
@ramapo17 I was never a big user of text, but when smart phones came out I was in a job where I was emailed a lot, mostly on smartphone. I guess that is the same issue, why I don't txt too much today.
@ramapo17 (25553)
• Melbourne, Florida
@pgiblett My family always gets annoyed with me as I refuse to answer phones. If they know me they know my habits and leave a message and I will call back when I can. I do pick up if it is my kids, grandsons or husband. Usually anyone else I let it go to voice mail or a text.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
Aww the poor embarrassed kid, lol.
@ramapo17 (25553)
• Melbourne, Florida
My husband and I really enjoyed this. He is such a great kid and so cute and I can just see his red face as he is sitting at his desk.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@ramapo17 I bet you did, I don't know him but I enjoyed it lol.
@ramapo17 (25553)
• Melbourne, Florida
@fishtiger58 Thanks for the comment. It was so funny and I sat awhile pondering how to answer it.
Thats funny. I have had my youngest nephew do that to me. I did not reply however to save him the embarrasment.
@ramapo17 (25553)
• Melbourne, Florida
Besides teasing him I want him to get use to the idea of making sure everything is not on as sometime he might get the wrong person on the other end. I loved it though. I could visualize his face.
@ramapo17 Yes good to make sure he is sending right lolz