Prepaid phones which one are you Happy with ?

Kingston, New York
Prepaid phones which ones are you happy with? For me I use boost mobile that runs on the sprint network. For me I am happy with them for right now. I have not lost any calls. Yes they do slow the data at a certain time. But they do not charge for it . My bill for the month is under $60.00 for it . I do budget $60.00 for my phone bill which it was when I first started but the bill went down Yes no joke my phone bill went down.Before boost mobile I did use net 10 I was happy with them . I had a normal flip phone not smart But I still was using the unlimited service I think I pay close to $60.00 a month on that to. Why did I switch at that time net 10 did not sell any smart phones,This is why I switch. In April I will be going on vacation I see how my boost service does trading I f I am not happy I might go back to net 10 now that do have androids . So what prepaid phone service do you like?
@danny1971 (1750)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
I have Boost Mobile as well. And use the $35 a month plan. That plan does me good, so, I cannot complain. Except the fact that they take my data usage away from me at a certain time length. But, that's OK. Usually when they do, it is almost time for me to pay for my phone bill. So, I don't fuss about it no way. I have an Android smartphone which is made from Alcatel Onetouch. It is an Elevate. I like the phone, as it does what it needs to do for me while I'm using my phone. I am on it constantly, so, the battery runs down fastly. lol
• Kingston, New York
Hi the same thing Happen to me with the data. This is how I save data If I am in stores I turn data Off and just use the free Wi fi And when I go to bed I turn data off
@danny1971 (1750)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@eagletrek2 yep, that's a good idea to save the data on the phone. I have internet wifi on my home, and I turn the wifi on my phone on and use my wifi through my cable network. the only time that I use my Boost Mobile's data is when I'm at work since we don't have wifi there. So, I have to use the cellular data while at work. But, when I come home, I'm on my cable wifi. Thanks for the heads up!!!
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
@eagletrek2 I have a question for you, if you don't mind? Why do you turn off your data on your phone at night while you are in bed? Do you mean you turn off your home Wi-Fi or do you mean your tower data? I have unlimited Wi-Fi at home, so switch off my cell tower data when I get home but leave my data running while I am home, because I set all my apps to update while in my Wi-Fi environment at home. Those automatic updates are the biggest drain on data I have ever seen! My phone will use almost a GB of data a month getting and setting up new updates! I do hope you have set your apps to update while in a Wi-Fi environment, ONLY! Cell phones are set by their manufacturers to update everything through the cell phone towers unless you change that setting manually! The manufacturers do that on purpose to use up the data you are paying for faster! Surprise!