Do you wear glasses..

I can't find my glasses and I really need them. I need glasses for online reading and then seeing far. I can't see people's face until they walk right up on me. That is so bad for me not to know where they are. They work very well when I do have them on though. Do you wear glasses? Ar you forgetting to put them on or just like me and can't find them...
Yes I have two pair one for reading, one for far distance. They are not prescription though. I would wear one of those glass necklace thingies, but I hate the feeling of anything on my neck.
I am looking for one of those to keep my glasses on me. They fall off my head when I bend down.
@sharon6345 Oh yes, one of those little doo dad thingies would work for you then sharon. I cant get over that site you gave me today that wish site is rockin with the beautiful things they have...thank you so much!!
@TiarasOceanView Your welcome I will update about my package for you to know if it's money well spent.
@danny1971 (1749)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
unfortunately, I do wear glasses also. I hate wearing them as well. I've worn glasses ever since I was a kid. Now, that I'm older, I have to definitely wear them, LOL. I feel for you that you have lost your glasses. Can you ask someone to help you find them? Sometimes we can't do things ourselves without our glasses, and we need help on doing things. I remember one time when I lost my glasses, it was at Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Me and my father was out in the ocean playing in the water, and than all of a sudden a big wave came, and knocked me down in the water. Knocking my glasses clear off my face. I couldn't get another pair because it was during the weekend. So, I had to wait until Monday to get some. Which, we were leaving Sunday afternoon. My dad used to work a lot and we would travel all around the east coast and he would work on theaters and I'd go with him during the summer. That summer, happened to be just a bad luck for me the fact of losing my glasses. LOL
I think I know where to look for them tonight. I am home alone for the ost part it will be days before my daughter returns I think any way.
@danny1971 (1749)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@sharon6345 I hope that you find them soon. I know how it is to go without them. It doesn't seem right without your prescription glasses.
I don't wear any glasses yet.
good for you.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
I can't function without my glasses so I have them or my contacts on at all times. I can't see far away. I wouldn't even be able to see my computer. And I wouldn't be able to drive for sure. I wouldn't really be able to do anything.. hehe The only time I lose them is when I fall asleep in them and wake up and can't find them in the bed
That is the one thing I have yet to do. fall asll asleep in my glasses.
@T_gray (7805)
• Salina, Kansas
@sharon6345 I do it so much that I now have two pair of glasses, one for day and and older pair for night that I don't mind if they break, just in case!!
I have never had to wear glasses. I am the lucky one in the family and I am old!!! No glasses needed for driving or reading, but I bet that day is coming very soon when I will need reading glasses because those words require a squint every now and then. Hope you locate those glasses!
I had to make the font bigger on the computer to read here.
@aju007 (1470)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Yeah I do. I have a short sightedness, but not much intense though I can see their faces. But cant read texts.
Oh have a hard time seeing people and I feel disconnected from the world.
• Uzbekistan
You need a thread so that you can wear them around your neck when you don't need them. There are various types. You can buy them at the optician's. I used to forget mine all the time until I had to wear them constantly.
I been looking for that for a while now. I will get one soon. Thanks.
@Mike197602 (13955)
Yes, as you can see from my picture I wear glasses I lose them very very rarely as I get a bad headache without them
Oh,that is good that you never lose them. I will find mine soon.
I have reading glasses which I bought but probably need a visit to the eye doctor for a real pair of glasses
@trivia79 (7887)
• El Segundo, California
fortunately, even though i'm almost exposed to computer radiation everyday for more than 8 hours a day for 5 years, my eyes are still in good condition
That is super good for you. I guess that can be also what is taking mine down. Thanks.
@trivia79 (7887)
• El Segundo, California
@sharon6345 did you got your condition from your your parents?
@Ladypeace (2047)
Perhaps you can designate a spot where you can keep your glasses and always make a point to leave it there.
I did that tonight and it would have to be my book bag. lol. I found them right on my computer desk.
@Ladypeace (2047)
@sharon6345 That's nice I'm glad that you've found them, otherwise it'd be such a hassle.
@Blondie2222 (22867)
I wear glasses and i don't forget where i put them since I have to wear them 24/7. I hope you can find your glasses though so you can start wearing them.
I found them the other day. I was very happy.
@cacay1 (33192)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I wear glass only for reading , and internet .
That is good for you. I need them all day long.
@DWDavis (15711)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I have worn glasses since I was 9 years old and see the world only as blurry shapes and colors without them. These days I wear bifocals. I tried contacts for a couple of years but went back to glasses.
I have wore glasses since I was nine months old.