***Administrative Advisement*** Beta testers soon needed.

One of the biggest critiques we get is that the site is not mobile friendly enough. We have been working hard for the last few months to remedy this. Some time in the next week or so, we will be needing volunteers to evaluate these efforts. Stay tuned!
@Mike197602 (13518)
• Worcester, England
Alex...I'd love to be a tester but don't have a mobile phone If you could send me a lovely new smartphone I'd be glad to do any testing of anything
@topffer (30611)
• France
Would you prefer an Android or the last iPhone?
I got a phone if they'll pay the Internet bill
@Mike197602 (13518)
• Worcester, England
@topffer android all the way
@Platespinner (18533)
Great news. I've been trying to use myLot on my phone, but find I have to really zoom in and then I lose the big picture. I look forward to what you'all have in store!
• Calgary, Alberta
Just make that pencil visible in mobile and make the mobile version less flashy and we wont have problems.
@aju007 (1484)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
It is something that I was waiting for. Great news admin! Keep up the good work...
@topffer (30611)
• France
I am volunteer to give it a try. myLot is often not usable on my phone actually, due to time errors each time the connection is slow.
@mammots (3295)
That's great news! I'm sure a lot of mylot members are looking forward to being able to sign into mylot through their smartphones or ipads or tablets.
This sounds like great news! I am looking forward to the mobile friendly method!
• Lakewood, Colorado
Nice this Admin! Although I will not be able to make use of it, sometime in the future perhaps. Good Luck to all who do. Have a nice weekend coming up Thanks for the update.
@Bluedoll (16820)
Nice work!
@Bluedoll (16820)
With more active adverts on new site I've experienced periodical slower load times and the odd non-load freeze up status. Scary stuff just a note. Could be my end too. Using PC - Navigator
@Bluedoll Can you repost this on this thread? It will get to Bugs that way.
http://new.mylot.com Thanks again to all the bug-hunters out there! We made some pretty good progress today, and should be able to migrate everything to...
@Bluedoll (16820)
@GoAskAlice I will. But it is like going to the dentist. When you request to get in quick when the dentist comes into the room it doesn't hurt anymore. Working really fast now. Will continue to monitor and will look at my computer as the possible cause.. thanks
I want to jump up and down and shout me, me me!!!!!! I super duper want to help get this rolling. Am a Droid user btw
@drannhh (15002)
I am jumping up and down too @Jessicalynnt as I can do some things on my Samsung Note 3, but not post discussions for example.
@drannhh I can at least try and keep up with notifications on the go, that helps!
@shshiju (9321)
• Cochin, India
It's a great news. I prefer Android one.
• Pune, India
It should support, Android and IOS as well.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I'm in if it will work on an android phone. Please keep us posted. I tries a number of years ago to mylot from my phone but had some issues and gave up and have never tried again.
@pgntwo (21736)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
As most of my access is via an Android phone, the HTC One mini, the opportunity to test would be welcomed.
@softbabe44 (5958)
• Vancouver, Washington
We will look forward to this I'm sure there will be lots of interested members.
@AkoPinay (10827)
Yes, I chose a site that is mobile-friendly. It works well on my iPhone now so am loving it! ;)
• Pune, India
@GoAskAlice, After a long time, We see an announcement from Moderators. That too it is about the user interface of the website. Looking forward to volunteer in part of the testing.
I only have a tablet, no smartphone, if it can be useful, I will be pleased to help.
@Lucky15 (33694)
using chrome on my phone just to get in the site, looking forward on the development :)
Will it be able to run on an Ipad?
@fishtiger58 (30737)
• Momence, Illinois
I know many want this app but I prefer the desktop to any other