Sell photos online

@yugasini (12835)
Anantapur, India
Hi Mylot Friends, First time I am hearing about this Foap app and it is available in Android and IOS also. I have an iPad mini so I can take pictures and try to sell them in Foap app. How far it is easy to take good pictures with iPad mini, I am not expert in photography, So I may try my luck with this application with my iPad mini. I hope that I can make some thing white in to block with my iPad mini. Share your experience about this app please.
@softbabe44 (5901)
• Vancouver, Washington
I haven't used the app to do pictures I was hoping that someone else would does it say how much it would pay.
@softbabe44 (5901)
• Vancouver, Washington
I haven't heard about that with the pictures.
@LaDeBoheme (1988)
I haven't tried Foap, but here is more info for photographers.
Are you taking great photos with your phone? Would you like to start selling them? Foap is a great way to start turning your photos into real money. The first step is to download the mobile app (which is for free on iOS and Android devices) and upload your