A Little Confused????

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday and as the day has gone on I've been a bit off on what day it is. I am now aware it is Saturday or is it??? I'm really not confused! Just thinking about the different time zones has gotten me thinking about how everyone I'm writing to here is at a different time of the day, a different season and/ or even a different day. So here is an experiment: I am writing this at 11 am here... Does it say a different time where you are at? What I am looking to find out is what time it is where you are. So please tell me what time, day and season of the year it is where you are as of the time of this post. Let' see how diverse things are. I'll start: It is 10:55 AM On Saturday Febuary, 2016 here. While it is Winter here It is a sunny day with a balmy temperature of 32 Fahrenheit/ 0 Celsius. There are no leaves on the trees and snow is lightly coated (just a dusting) on the ground. Your turn!
Right now, it's 8:41am (though myLot time is 2 hours ahead) on a Saturday - west coast winter (Southern CA, so not very wintery).
@sugartoes (42048)
• Greencastle, Indiana
you WAY off into a WHOLE new year (2019) lord you way ahead of ALL of us ha ha ha it's just 2-7-2016 here at 12;30 AM so you tell me
@sugartoes BOY I AM CONFUSED!!! I did not catch the error and time traveled 3 years forward!!! Fixed It now!
@sugartoes (42048)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler YOU I was really confused I thought I did some time traveling myself without knowing it ha ha ha
well since I am reading this awhile after you wrote it, yes it does say a different time, lol
@Berniezeitler with you being in the U.S. and me in Latvia right now for me it is 23:00 PM at night so for you it should be 4 PM in the afternoon.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Well pacific time zone here washington its about fall here not to far away from spring.
@amnabas (10317)
• Karachi, Pakistan
It's It's 8:25pm and it's Saturday night here we had a bright sunny day but now it's a good cool night. And yes it's winter but we are having some summer feelings.
My time is always the same time as what is posted as the discussion starting time, since I share the time zone with myLot...an hour before you. It's Saturday (although since I took yesterday off I have to keep reminding myself it isn't Sunday) and Winter officially.
@garymarsh6 (14417)
I think this was written yesterday so I am around 24 hours late with the response. For your information though it is just 2 pm in the UK Sunday afternoon!
@garymarsh6 That's ok. Your about 5 hours a head of me here. I was way ahead initially as I had 2019 rather than 2016 until @sugartoes Pointed it out! I am not a very good time traveler as going 3 years into the future was a bit depressing if our leaders are still who they are now! LOL
@garymarsh6 (14417)
@Berniezeitler Haha love it!
@sugartoes (42048)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler ha ha ha I wish I could travel 3 yrs ahead of myself so I would know what's ahead from now
@Morleyhunt (20475)
I am reading this at 9:07 PM (EST) it was a sunny, windy cold day.
@Marcyaz (35615)
Here it is 10:21 on Sunday morning and it is cold out around 30 degrees with snow still on the ground and I understand more coming later in the day.
@Scindhia (1943)
• Chennai, India
Its a little late to respond to your post as I'm reading this only now