Self Awareness

Roseburg, Oregon
Do you know yourself. Are you aware of who you are and what you can do. If you are aware of yourself. Than you should look at the positive side of yourself. And do the things that are good for you.
We wouldn't be whole if we only see one side of ourselves.
@topffer (29421)
• France
We need often the eyes of others to know really what we are.
That is not always a good thing though @topffer others bring their opinions with them so if possible it's best we see ourselves and to admit whats bad along with whats good. Not everyone sees a trait the same way.
@rebelann That is true we should be awaere of the good and bad of ourselves.
I agree my friend, do what makes us happy and, what we're good at.
Very true do what makes us happy
@Lucky15 (33763)
i think I am. do things i know i am capable of :)
@innertalks (2632)
Are we the ocean, the wave, or the surfer, or a part of each one?
If we think that we know ourselves, though, which part of ourselves are we knowing, and which part of us is doing the knowing? I think that we are so multi-faceted, that we might never come to know our whole selves. How will we react in a certain situation? Do we ever really totally fully know the answer to this? I do not know who I am. I more know who I am not being right now. But am I just restricting my real self in this way, by focusing more on my weaknesses, than my strengths? You are not just your own body. You are containing a body of other things too, as you, within and without you too. We connect to everything. Are we the connector, or the connection, or just a part of each part? You are in a way all that there is, a spot on a wall. Are you the spot, or a part of the wall though? I exist in you being me in you as much as you exist in you being you, and I can guide you, and you can guide me. We are then nothing concrete then, but just a moving wave on an ocean. To add a poetic line to it, we are waves on the surface of God's love moving throughout his creation absolutely everywhere unrestricted, freely, unless we restrict ourselves.
@Gillygirl (15261)
• Sutton, England
I think I'm aware of the good and bad in me.