Newbie Alert

Church Hill, Tennessee
Hello My name is Angela I am so new at this site,not sure just what to post at this time.I hope this gets easier as I go along.Suggestions and tips will be appreciated.
@nonersays (2753)
Welcome to mylot! I hope you'll enjoy it here. You just have to remember that reading and commenting on other discussions, and replying to comments on your own discussions, are important here. Not just making a post and running away.
• Church Hill, Tennessee
thank you @nonersays
@danny1971 (1750)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
So true, @nonersays you cannot just make it, and than expect that you're going to earn money from others by them responding. You have to respond back, kinda like what "discussion" means. Discuss with the others on that discussion. That's how you make the money on here. Sure, You're not gonna be rich from this site. But, the money does come in handy though. The point of this whole website, is making friends. Money is just a side note. LOL Thanks for that response to @angel2you. That right there nailed it! LOL
@nonersays (2753)
@angel2you You're very welcome. I look forward to seeing you around.
@kevin1877uk (36976)
Welcome to mylot, I hope you enjoy the website :)
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
Welcome to myLot. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I write about whatever comes to mind. I don't have a topic or anything. Good luck here and have fun
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Thank you T Gray
@T_gray (7812)
• Salina, Kansas
@angel2you You are most welcome
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@angel2you there's a lot on here that you can read & reply on that you won't get bored that's the GOOD THING about it & you will make friends here faster than you would on the streets.
welcome to mylot i hope you won't get bored on this site. have a nice day.
• Church Hill, Tennessee
I hope not @Letranknight25
@crossbones27 (19592)
• Redlands, California
Just be you I write about punk rock and politics. So you know how well that goes over. It is about being you and likes do not make you a better a person.
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Thank you Crossbones27
@crossbones27 (19592)
• Redlands, California
How rude of me also. Welcome to Mylot
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@angel2you,Welcome to Mylot,dear friend.You may write anything that comes to your mind.It's as simple as that.Just go on reading discussions,responses and comments and you'll understand everything.It's so simple.And yes,read the blog recommended by @sugartoes.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@else34 thank you for your help on this one I really appreciate that
Welcome to MyLot, remember we are not allowed to post recipes.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Get involved in others' discussions!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
this site is very easy to get hooked on so with that said here's a video that you can watch to help you get through everything welcome to mylot have fun & we look forward to hearing from you
mylot is a easy free to join discussion site platform
@Varjokani (220)
• Finland
Hi there. I m newbie too. :)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
@Varjokani Welcome To MYLOT may we learn together
• Finland
@angel2you Yep. :) If you need any help please let me know. I might not be able to answer all problems but we can figure them out together. :)
• Pensacola, Florida
I think I recognize you from one of the other websites. Were you on Bubblews or Persona Paper?
• Church Hill, Tennessee
No,This is my first time on a site like this maybe I have another look alike out there
• Pensacola, Florida
@angel2you That must be It. Well regardless I'm happy you're here, and I hope you're enjoying it so far.
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
Welcome to myLot. The difference here is you don't get paid for writing a post, you get paid for interacting with other members. If you post a lot of posts, most will not be read until you make friends and comment and respond to those who comment on yours. It's called discussions, you will figure it out. I hope you are happy here.
Welcome. It's a great site and I'm sure you'll soon find your way around. No need to write heaps of posts but important to interact with others by commenting on theirs.
Hello and welcome. I see that you already have all the advice you will need, so I hope you enjoy the site.
@salonga (28016)
Hi, welcome to mylot. What tip can i give you but first and foremost, learn to interact, respond to comments and comment back to the posts of those who commented on yours and also explore more users to get more good connections. interaction is the key to earn in this site. you can't just post and leave. For more tips follow this link
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@dodoazo (19674)
What do you have in mind for the first place why you join here? If you are aware of it, then that is the routine that you are going to do here every time you are on board. Do as what you please. Nobody would tell on what you are going to do.
@mimiang (3777)
Write anything that comes to your mind . You can write about people you saw along the street, the rocky roads, the garden ,the architecture , movies , or books. You can also write about your feelings about a car , a pet or a person . Even simple things could be interesting
@KristenH (24096)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Welcome Angela. Just interact with others and watch your earnings grow. Payout is $10 minimum every 15th of the month around midnight.
@Daljinder (21564)
Welcome to myLot..!!