The last few hours of quiet

My girls are at a Girl Scout over night camp this weekend. It has been nice to not have them here, to not deal with the bickering over everything! I have just had our Son all weekend while my hubby was at work. I will have to pick them up in a few hours. I am curious to hear what they learned while at camp and that they were behaved. But in the mean time I will enjoy the quiet of what it's like with only one child in the house instead of three.
@katsmeow1213 (28707)
I get tons of quiet these days, the kids are always so busy. Here it is 10:30 am... the 13 year old boy is gone already, he has play practice from 9-5 today. The daughter is still sleeping... her winterguard show was 3 hours away last night and she didn't get in till 2am. Hubby is still sleeping cause he's the one who waited up to pick her up. The oldest is still sleeping because he worked till 1am last night. The little guys are awake but playing quietly.. And I'm trying to plan my day. I want to get a hair cut and go to Costco but I don't know if I should wait for everyone to wake up, or just go and let them sleep.
I can't imagine the schedule you have with the things your kids are involved in. I would go to Costco on your own.... less expensive that way! How do you like costco? They have started opening up locations near by.... I just don't picture me leaving with everything I need for $100 or less wich is why we dropped our Sams years ago
@3SnuggleBunnies We only go every couple of weeks or so, and we don't really buy too much there... but they have really good sales sometimes so that's when we'll pick up a few things.. we don't do our major shopping there though.
@katsmeow1213 There's always lots of talk about how great the members only clubs are but... I don't picture it being worth my wild to get a membership. Though my neighbor said I could go with her to Sam's to check it out and pay her for whatever I wanted to get. That would probably be about as close as I would get to a membership again
Enjoy those last quiet hours to the max. Nice to have a break sometimes.
Agreed! Though I can think of a million things I should be doing. I wanted to go to WM but the boy just wants to sit home and chill. He's never been much of a shopper. So I guess I'll fold socks and hang out online as my pc will be snagged up the minute they walk in the door... GURANTEED!