The race is on.

white bougainvilliae from our garden
@ridingbet (15381)
It is so unfortunate that a presidential candidate who was an ambassador of the Philippines to the Middle East and who withdrew his certificate of candidacy succumbed to cardio-pulmonary attack. It could also be due to the diabetes mellitus that he suffered from. He would have been a good candidate to give the leaders on surveys something to think about. GP the foundling is once again leading the race; tied on 2nd place are “Nog_ _ _”, the “hoodlum-lover boy”, and the” jack of all trades, master of none”. The candidate whom I wish to vote is at the bottom and even though she is always construed as “Brenda-mage”, I still prefer her over the other candidates. Do you have you own bets now? The race is definitely on especially when the campaign period will begin.
Sorry, I know nothing about Politics in the Philippines. I barely follow the US Campaign.
@ridingbet (15381)
maybe you are also into the campaign of your own country. It is okay my friend.
@ridingbet No, we are not into the campaign here in Switzerland, anyway I cannot vote because I was born in Italy.
Our campaigning is now going into high gear as the first presidential primaries are this week.
@ridingbet (15381)
well, maybe the campaign period will be busy days, right?
@ridingbet I expect it will be.
@mom210 (5149)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We have Presidential race going on here in the USA also. I have to say that I love to watch it all and enjoy politics greatly. I hope your race goes well there as well.
@ridingbet (15381)
the good thing there in your country is you only have 2 candidates, and the counting of votes is so fast that you can get the results nationwide few hours after the election. herein my country, there are 5 presidential candidates
The race is on for president here too. I just hope we both get a good one.
@ridingbet (15381)
are you voting for Donald T, my friend?
So your candidate is Brenda-mage . She was said to have skipped some of the ceremonies in their announcements at Batac , because she was a bit not feeling good anymore. It is said that it's caused by her medication .
Hey , i haven't seen you for days , my dear ? Where have you been ?
@ridingbet (15381)
so far, she is the only credible presidential aspirant for me, my lady. I have been and still sick too. I am waiting for my son to finish his bath; he will accompany me to my doctor.I will be back later, my friend
@ridingbet So your president is Santiago . She's actually good too . But sometimes she seemed with a bit of a cuckoo on her head . Okay , i hope the doctor can finally make you well . Get well soon .
I hope the candidate that you prefer wins.
@ridingbet (15381)
i hope so too, my friend. Politics here in my place is clouded with money, money, and money, so whoever "pays more gets more votes".
@salonga (26291)
@ridingbet oh same here, the people would sell their votes for a meager amount. How stupid!
@ridingbet (15381)
@salonga and they think that allowing the candidate to win will lift them off the hardships of life; what if they will be fooled again by the robbers?
@salonga (26291)
Did not know that he withdrew his candidacy already. Sorry to hear about his attack and hope he recovers. So you want to vote for M! Yes she is at the bottom. She is not campaigning that much unlike the other candidates.
@ridingbet (15381)
no, my friend, he had a cardio-respiratory attack so he expired. I also believe that MDS is not yet campaigning because it is not yet the time to campaign. I read on FB that on the 14th of this month, they will stage a grand campaign with the youth
@salonga (26291)
@ridingbet yes i heard last night of his sudden demise. How sad. M is very popular among youth. i just don't understand why in surveys she remains at the bottom. anyway the campaign period starts already so let us see if her ratings improve.
@ridingbet (15381)
@salonga so far, it is only she among the rest who I think has the personality of a president of our country. Nog_ _ _ does not really look like a president (not all Pinoys are Nog_ _ _, right?), GP is is not yet ripe for the position. I bet if she wins, there will be many advisers who will run the show. MR is also a master of none, I don't like him. lastly, that hoodlum does not show a good personality of a president.
I read that news too earlier. Sigh.. I cannot vote as I was not registered in the biometrics system. It was too late when I knew about it.
@ridingbet (15381)
Roy S could give the candidates a run for the race; too bad he succumbed to cardio-respiratory arrest and complications of diabetes mellitus
@ridingbet yes. But he also backed out prior to that.
@ridingbet (15381)
@nottoooldtowrite Maybe he had the premonition that he cannot really run for public office that was why he backed out from the race
@Lucky15 (29369)
i have mine now, like it hasn't changed since she proclaimed her candidacy ;)
@ridingbet (15381)
if she is a she, then it could be a toss between GP and MDS.
@Lucky15 (29369)
@ridingbet and they started their campaign here in our region ;)
@ridingbet (15381)
@Lucky15 BiHon campaigned here, but I just heard that from the peopleliving in the city.
@brokenbee (6135)
Yes, I have my pres and v.pres now... S and M....
@ridingbet (15381)
If your president is the one with 'brain damage', then we belong, hija. Even though she is the last in the survey, I believe they will start their campaign period when the day begins any day now.she is the candidate of the youth.
@brokenbee (6135)
@ridingbet hmmmm yes Ate..she's the number 1 bet of students from a big university in Manila when they conducted a survey.
@bluesa (3290)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I do not know much about politics in your country @ridingbet , but, I do hope that the candidate you would like to win, does.
@ridingbet (15381)
thank you. My bet is the last in the surveys but I hope she will pull strings when election comes.
@antonbunot (6898)
• Calgary, Alberta
Brain-damaged is running for president, too, kabsat!?
@ridingbet (15381)
yes, and i will definitely vote for her, never mind if I will be damaged too,
@PatZAnthony (4437)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Politicians are always given a hard time it seems.
@ridingbet (15381)
I somehow disagree if you have financial machinery to move your ballots. That iis the problem of politics here in my country.
I am still undecided but right now I'm going to try this one from Davao. From his speeches and the recent debates, it seems he knows how to do it. but contrast with my mom is a pro LP candidate.
@shshiju (6429)
• Cochin, India
It is sad for her bad health. But he should prefer his health first.