I am pretty sure I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

Banks, Oregon
I considered voting for Donald Trump briefly, just because I think he might be more likely to do something about the ISIS situation, but the more I think about it, the way he runs his mouth, he's the type that could start world war 3, also I am not sure what his stance on state Marijuana is and, I know he doesn't care about the environment. Hillary said she is willing to try state marijuana, that earns her huge points with me, she is also high on environmental issues and, more gun control. I know a lot don't like it, because they say it will take guns out of good peoples hands, but there has to be a way, we can keep them away from criminals and, in the hands of good people for hunting and, self defense.
@Daljinder (19275)
That is what I am hearing most people considering about over there. I too would have voted her if I were able to. DUMP THE TRUMP!!
@LeaPea2417 (12753)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Trump is bad and Hillary is bad, if either of them win, America is doomed!
I agree dump the Trump. Hillary I think will do some good things.
@LeaPea2417 Let's not get carried away Anne. I think Hillary will do a lot of good things.
@salonga (27839)
I thought no American would even consider voting for Trump!!!
It was only until he opened his mouth and, inserted his foot in it
@salonga (27839)
@LeaPea2417 (12753)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Hillary is a criminal , top classified emails that she allowed on her insecure server that threatened the lives of CIA agents, and let rogue nations be able to tap into our sensitive US secrets, plus the blatant lies about Benghazi and being the cause of the 4 men's deaths,, I could go on and on , she is a liar and evil and would never get my vote. I wont vote for Trump either. If both of them are the nominees going against each other, I wont vote. And , no Republican can tell me that not voting would increase Hillary's chance of winning. I have gotten to the point in my life that I will not vote for the lesser of the two evils. I loathe Hillary!! And I can't say that I hate Trump, but I don't trust him at all!!
I don't believe all of that stuff Anne. I think it's just the republicans trying to make her look bad.
@OneOfMany (9169)
Hopefully she is thrown in prison. She lies and doesn't answer questions, and clearly is guilty of criminal activity in the emails.
@OneOfMany Maybe I will have to look more into this. I find it hard to believe she would be a part of this though.
@scheng1 (24970)
The Donald that you see on TV is not the Donald that will rule the country if he gets elected. if you have read at least one of his books, you will find that he is rational, perfectionist, and very hands-on. When he inspects the unfinished building, he takes the stair, and walk all the up to the top, and making a lot of notes to give to the contractors to rectify.
Donald Trump has said he is for trophy hunting and, he doesn't even believe in global warming, also he is for the wealthy, not somebody I will be voting for.
@scheng1 (24970)
@TRBRocks420 What he says now is part of his publicity tactic. He probably hires some of the best public relation people in the country. When he wrote his book, he had to edit it many times, and the books showed that he is a person who takes pride in his work and his responsibility to the city, the company and the people who want to buy the property.
@Mike197602 (13349)
• Worcester, England
As a non US person I'd vote for Hilary. She may well have all these issues regarding past thing but, in my opinion, she has a better view of the world than the other candidates. If Trump gets in then look for your military spending to take a BIG jump as he's going to get you into conflicts and I don't think he'd have the backing of other nations. I DO think Trump has some points but how he makes them is very bad for a diplomat or politician. Personally I f***ing hate him for his business practices in scotland and yes, before anyone asks, I've had personal experience with the types he chooses to employ. He's a prick of the highest order and I hope the US people know what many people think of him.
Yeah, that's what I am thinking too. Hilary is the lesser of two evils, we know what we will get with her, with Trump it will be constant war.
@Mike197602 (13349)
• Worcester, England
@TRBRocks420 she's way more experience than trump on the international stage. Also, trump is far from whiter than white with his business practices...he's a thug.
• Marion, Ohio
I actually like Sanders a lot. But Trump will never get a vote from me. I agree we would be at war in no time and all the other countries would be against us if Trump gets his way
Sanders would be my second choice. I will have to look into what he is about more, with Hillary we know what we will get, she's already been president before lol.
All I am sure about at this point is that Trump will never get my vote!
Same here. I am pretty sure I will vote Hillary, but Bernie is a possibility.
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
I don't know. I don't know that I have made up my mind yet with all of it, if I will even vote at all. You make a lot of good points though. Kansas is a republican state, so it doesn't really matter if I vote anyway honestly.
@T_gray (7900)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 I have always suspected that Trump would be the start of war. But there are were other good things in there....but more bad stuff too. I was for Hillary for awhile, but still wasn't sure, ya know. They say votes count, but yeah...not really
Both candidates make me sick. I will not be participating in the voting at all.
I am just trying to vote for the lesser of two evils.
@TRBRocks420 Good luck with that lol.
@cintol (914)
I worry with her that she will have Obama and her husband whispering in her ear all the time and she won't fix some of the things that are wrong with this country. I think we need a whole new start in that house.
You might be right, but I certainly don't like any of the Republican candidates, also I think Hillary will do what she thinks is best, not what Bill or Obama think is best. I am also considering Bernie though.
@cintol (914)
@TRBRocks420 I have been considering Bernie a lot lately also, he seems to have his head together and I like some of his thoughts.
@VivaLaDani13 (15935)
• Perth, Australia
I don't know much about them. I mean yeah I know them but because I'm in Australia, I don't really follow what they are saying and what they promise but so far, I like the sound of Hillary. Just hope she means what she says though.
Me too my friend and, I hope so too.
I had my guy picked from day one, so I am all set if my guy wins the nomination. My husband was the Regional Director of Public Affairs for the United States Department of Labor for 35 years, and he saw it all and heard it all. That is why we are Republicans. Guess ya gotta be there.
I know for a fact things were way harder for us, when ever republicans were in office. So, I am sorry, but I am looking out for my own.
@silvermist (14868)
@TRBRocks420 Glad to see that you have made up your mind.
Thank you. I figured I better, because it's getting close.
@mom210 (5817)
• Atlanta, Georgia
If those are the things that are important to you, those are good reasons to vote for her. There are many issues facing us today.
Those are 3 things that are very important to me.