Things myLot does not have

Marion, Kansas
I have thought of some things myLot does not have, and I am glad. MyLot does not have minimums on posts and responses and comments, and I am glad. I can say what I want and not pad the contents. MyLot does not have captcha codes. I find websites that do this to be annoying. They are time consuming and they still get spammed. MyLot does not limit how many posts by your friends and connections that you like. I am connected to a lot of people. I do not see them every day. If I come to your profile and you have ten new posts I have not seen, I can like and comment on each one of them As many as I like, no warnings or anything. For me that makes my interactions more natural. Of course I almost always comment when I like something. Obviously myLot does not have everything and I am glad.
I like all those things that myLot does not have
• Marion, Kansas
I feel these are part of what makes the site such a joy to be on.
@Platespinner (14993)
I have really, REALLY enjoyed this site so much more than that other site...little things can make a HUGE difference.
They don't have those things since this isn't a writing site. This is a social site and less is the way to fly. But all things considered, we should limit how many we post a day.
@whiteream (3560)
I agree with Abby posting to much can cause problem. I still see people who post one right after the other. It kind of puts me off.
@whiteream I have begun to skip over them all. I had been responding to one out of the bunch.
I don't really like limits, but I think posting should be done in moderation, if you are adding to the conversation , why not?
@silvermist (13337)
@GardenGerty Yes I do agree with you on this.That is why we all feel at home here.
• Marion, Kansas
It is great that so many people from around the world can have myLot as their online home.
@whiteream (3560)
@GardenGerty We are one big family
• Marion, Kansas
@whiteream I have always felt that way here.
It seems, unlike others, that those who run this site spent a lot of time researching ways to create a site that works well. It is a fine place to be.
• Marion, Kansas
It was a great site originally,, has had some issues but I truly believe that the people who run it applied the lessons they learned to improve the site.
@slund2041 (3497)
All the things you mentioned is exactly why I love myLot. I find it more friendly and easier to use than Bubblews, and I loved that place. MyLot is so much better in my humble opinion.
• Marion, Kansas
Yes, I have always found this site to be friendlier than most and more connected.
It is an easy site, you can go at your peace, write if you feel, or only interact the day you do not feel in the mood to write. This site is perfect for me.
• Marion, Kansas
It is very easy. I am glad this was my first site. It encouraged me to learn more.
All round, it is pretty good, isn't it? I like the fact that you can have a short post and that's okay - not that too many of mine are short.
• Marion, Kansas
Or even a short reply. I do not do that often either.
I agree with all your points - there are no unnecessary restrictions here.
• Marion, Kansas
I am glad you came here @jaboUK as it is a good place to be.
@GardenGerty Thank you for that lovely remark, and yes it's a great site.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am glad too. I love this place, it is the perfect balance to me.
• Marion, Kansas
It is a good place to keep up with friends. I like that we do have the option of a private message.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@GardenGerty I do as well GG.
@sugartoes (26640)
• Greencastle, Indiana
amen that's what makes this site so AWESOME & fun to be on not to mention the people on here makes this site well worth the time to spend on here just to interact with them as well the automatic pymts when you reach it & pay day comes around.
• Marion, Kansas
I know, we do not have to beg or pester for a reward. Just follow the rules.
@mom210 (5733)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I kinda miss adding those cute little pictures and that part of the set up but yes, I do like that it does not have all those things you mentioned they were very annoying
• Marion, Kansas
You do know you have emoticons available, right? I am having a hard time remembering what Bubblews was like
True. I am loving it here.
• Marion, Kansas
I am glad you are here. MyLot has been the best site I have ever joined.
@rosekiss (30055)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am glad they don't have those things either. Mylot does have enough to keep me interested, and that is why I am here, as while here, I just can't leave, and I do need to at times to do other things. I have so much fun that I just don't want to stop eiterh.
@trivia79 (7947)
• El Segundo, California
it does not have everything but it has one specific thing....INTERACTIONS! cheers! hehe
• Marion, Kansas
Yes it does have interaction. I have made some good friends on this site.
@trivia79 (7947)
• El Segundo, California
@GardenGerty i think the percentage of active members here are just 20%. You make friends now and have interactions with them but it will not last long
@PatZAnthony (10928)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
This is one of the easiest site we can recall!
• Marion, Kansas
Over the years it has gone a variety of ways, but I am really enjoying how it functions now.
I know myLot is not a "writing site" in terms of articles such as you would find in magazines and newspapers as with PP. I am that kind of writer but those kind of sites (there are specified or assignment writing sites) are gone for me. So I brought my articles to PP and now here and no one has objected. I have adapted to the blog style and commenting and after initial resistance at PP, learned to appreciate this free form as you describe as a companion to doing my thing.
@fufurinha (11408)
• Portugal
MyLot is great. And that is all that matters ahahah
• Marion, Kansas
Oh, I do not miss the things it does not have.
@fufurinha (11408)
• Portugal
@GardenGerty Me neither
@simone10 (22305)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I'm glad too. I used to hate it when I was on another site and after liking and commenting on five posts by the same person, I would get a warning and had to come back another time to finish.
@Kikijoyce (109)
capture codes, filling surveys before signing in and having to keep rating...these are afew annoying things that i've experienced from other websites.Mylot is way better