Reading myLotters' Posts

By Gill
@Gillygirl (17603)
Sutton, England
Last night I was in a kind of daze. I couldn't process the events of the last few hours. myLot kept me sane by being able to read and respond to many myLotters' posts. I won't be doing the same tonight as LOL it'll seem like I'm a stalker. Really I need a little time out whilst coming to terms with the harsh reality that my mum has passed on. Her funeral is on 15th February and everybody who is important has been informed. Thank you for those on the site who have sent their good wishes I know it's awkward knowing what to say to someone at a time like this. I really appreciated them. I'll catch up with everyone again soon. The photo is one of the greeting cards made by my dad.
@pgiblett (6576)
That is sad news, I am surprised you could spend time here. The same happened last year for me, I could not do much on-line.
@Gillygirl (17603)
• Sutton, England
I was trying to distract myself but it didn't work.
@pgiblett (6576)
@Gillygirl It rarely does, the only solution is time.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
My condolences to you and your family.
I am so sorry Gil, I know how much your mother meant to you. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. I am sending a hug.
@PainsOnSlate (20657)
Oh, I am sorry for your loss. If it keeps you sane I hope comment until you can sleep.
Sending my condolences to you and to your loved ones. I am so glad that MyLot gave you an opportunity to redirect your thoughts for a bit. Prayers being sent. I lost my mom 3 years ago and I talk to her every day. She hears me.
• Preston, England
so sorry for your loss - hold in there and I hope your family is there for you and you for them - take care
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am so sorry that you lost you mon. Mine passed away in December, and I am still greiving. I didn't do much either then, as I just wasn't in the mood to do so, but now I am trying to devote more time here than before. we certainly understand your situation, and I just want to say, that you have my sympathy..
@Claire_ut (223)
I'm so sorry for your loss. May her rest in peace.Dont be afraid,and we will always be here.
@Jackalyn (7145)
• Oxford, England
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Using MyLot helos and I do not think you should worry how much you aee here. Often we need to focus on something to take our mind off grief.
I'm sorry for your loss. We're here to help you through this time.
We will all be here when you feel you can come back. Take care.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine that type of pain losing a parent. I'm glad being here has given you some comfort and sanity though. Take care of yourself.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
I hope that you can sleep tonight or at least have some sleep.
I'm sorry for your loss. I may be a stranger to you, but my condolences to you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. I know your mom played a big role in your life. My deepest condolences, Gillian.