True Colors Can Be Deceiving

I am sure some of you had read the fate of my father’s death two years ago. It was the whirlwind experience for all the members of the family. However, there is also the darker side of it. After my father’s burial six feet under the ground. There are so many issues coming out from my father’s siblings. At first, we don’t believe it. One time, I was talking to my cousin and blurted out that the doctors didn’t do everything to save my father. That’s a striking blow to my head and ignore it. After a few months, we never heard anything with my father’s family. As if they cut the bond of being a family. My family and I kept in silence. Ther is also an issue that we were blamed of for the death of my father. In the long run, my family decided to moved on and ignore the deceiving gestures by them. They never knew how we fought during the time my father’s ordeal in sickness. It is so unfair for them to judge us. We cannot hold the future. We also don’t have the magic to control the future. My father knows how hard we tried to save him. At this point of time, we just ignore the issues coming out from nowhere. The family hold on to each other that the truth is in our side. I can’t say that it is fine. But we always forgive those people who tried to scrutinize our credibility as their own.
That's very unfortunate. Take comfort though in the fact that you hold the truth, that you did everything for your father. Whatever they say, don't mind them. It may be best to distance yourself from them for now.
@moonchild117 They really don't the real truth. Even if they knew it, they will just ignore it.
@Shavkat People will believe what they want. At least on your end, you know what is true. Hold on to that.
@moonchild117 Thanks my dear friend. I just felt like we are not the members of my father's family.
@Drosophila (16742)
I'm sorry to hear about this, I hope you this is not too hard on you.
@Drosphila It wasn't that bad. I had adapted to their attitude.
@Drosophila (16742)
@Shavkat that's good to hear.. maybe they'll come around given time.
@softbabe44 (5910)
• Vancouver, Washington
The man has to rest in peace it's so unpleasant how people act.
@softbabe44 I totally agree.
• Vancouver, Washington
@Shavkat Game playing going on.