I really dislike talking politics.

Banks, Oregon
I really dislike talking politics, it seems no matter who wins, some faction of society gets screwed, but I can only focus my vote on what it means for my family and, for the world. I am sorry about what happens to the middle class and, really the taxes on them shouldn't be raised it should come from the billionaires and, the millionaires, but there isn't anything I can do to make that happen.
@OneOfMany (12424)
That's why we need a new system of government where we aren't upset talking about them. I don't like identifying with a party, but I really don't like how the democrats approach taxes and spending. I really don't like the religious elements of republicans and how stupid some of them are when it comes to certain sciences. I don't like either party bickering instead of working together to accomplish great things. It all needs to change.
I am done talking with you about politics period. The simple fact is the democrats will do a lot more good than the republicans will and, I am not answering anything else you have to say, because you are driving me insane, there is more important things then stupid taxes already.
@OneOfMany (12424)
@TRBRocks420 Taxes are a pet peeve of mine. Sorry that you triggered that. Politics in general are messed up, and is a secondary frustration.
@Lucky15 (33427)
i hate few politicians, hate the system but i make sure i vote for the one who i think deserve it. I think we talk more of politicians than politics, haha
I vote for the one that is best, but yes neither are ideal.
same here.The same ole same ole.Never change
Yes, same thing just different day.
@dazzledlady (1624)
Hahaha ok. Same sentiments on disliking politics but for a different reason. When I was young and naive I used to love politics To the point that I even dreamt of becoming a politician one day so that I could reach out and help people upllift their current status in life. But as I began to see the world as it is , I slowly realise that eneteding politics is not the way to do it. I think it is a bloody business , it is always about who can influence or who is influencial and who has a lot of money that can benefit more. It is no longer about altruism these days so its better to stay away from it . And also , I think its a same story everytime.
@Auntylou (4323)
• Oxford, England
There are certainly many in it for themselves, though a few want to make things better for the deprived
I am not a fan of politics either.
I absolutely hate them.
@T_gray (7836)
• Salina, Kansas
I was just saying that I hate talking about politics.
Yes lol I am literally never bringing it up again.
@T_gray (7836)
• Salina, Kansas
@TRBRocks420 yup, that's why I don't either.
@VivaLaDani13 (17773)
• Perth, Australia
I am not really a person who likes to talk politics in general actually but I also like to avoid it because I think it is one of the topics that causes arguments between people.
Same here I always end up talking about them, like once during elections, then I am fed up lol.
@Auntylou (4323)
• Oxford, England
It is so expensive to have all these campaigns in the USA. It sometimes seems that only the rich and powerful get a look in
I am over the whole thing, not going to bring it up any more for awhile, caused so much needless stress.
I have only one reason for voting for the candidate I have chosen, and that is enough. As long as I pick a candidate that can remedy that problem that has caused me such worry, I am good. My husband was the Regional Director of Public Affairs for the U.S. Department of Labor for 35 years. Political discussion is big in our home.
@shshiju (10318)
• Cochin, India
But I tell you to listen the talk of two opposite politician in any channel interview. You can understand the situation by their criticism.