~Health Issues~

Jacksonville, Florida
Ever since I had Julian I have been having unbearable headaches. They usually happen towards the end of the day. I have also been having a burning sensation down my calf too. I am worried. =( I feel like I am falling apart since labor. I have to find a regular doctor here since all I have seen is doctors for my pregnancy. Julian's doctor called today also and said the spot that was on his heart in my sonogram needs to be checked by a cardiologist. He said he thinks its okay but he wants to double check it. Now that's going to be on my mind until I find out he is okay.
I am sorry and, hope everything eases up soon.
@trbrocks420 Thank you, I hope it does too.
I hope there is no problem with him. Also that you can get some help to start feeling better as well.
@Celticeagle Thank you, I hope everything will be okay. Health issues scare me.
@LovingMyBabies ....Hope you can get what you need done before they take you off medicaid for some reason.
Get it checked as soon as you can to have peace of mind.
@jstory07 The soonest appointment they had for him is the 24th.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies that's like 2 weeks away so maybe things will be alright till then I sure hope so
@akalinus (17770)
No wonder you have headaches. Worrying about your son's health must be very stressful. You are probably tired from too much work also. You should try to find a doctor and tell him about the headaches so you can find out what is going on.
@Akalinus I have been having these headaches every day for a week straight now. =( I don't know why. I do need to find a doctor and soon even though I hate going. I'm very worried about my sons health now too.
@akalinus (17770)
@LovingMyBabies Maybe, in the meantime, you can try some relaxation techniques when the little one is napping. Listen to music you love, try some essential oils, or do something else relaxing.
@Elizaby (3695)
• Pensacola, Florida
that burning sensation in your leg could be something serious like a blood clot and should be checked out soon.
@elizaby I know I read about that and it terrified me. I will be getting it checked soon.
@Vjvals (928)
• Roseville, California
Sorry to hear this hopefully all will turn for the best
@vjvals Thank you I hope it turns out okay.
@Morleyhunt (19894)
Hope everything clears up. Are you drinking enough fluids. It is an easy thing to miss and can cause headaches and leg pain.
@morleyhunt Thank you. I might need to drink more I hope that's all it is. That would be great.
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yeah after all its mother who get tensions for the babies.
@Amnabas My body went through a lot to have him. I hope its just recovering.
@Lucky15 (33750)
hope everything will be fine for you and julian too
@Lucky15 Thank you I do too.
@Platespinner (16783)
I had a problem with frequent migraines after my youngest was born. Not a pleasant experience. That pain in your leg, though, that might be a blood clot. I would get it checked ASAP!! Praying that you feel better soon!
@platespinner I know I am worried about it being a blood clot as well. I pray its nothing but I am going to get checked just in case.
@LovingMyBabies Hopefully it IS nothing, but the only way to know for sure is to get it checked.
@slund2041 (3377)
I am sorry you are going through so much. I hope and pray your baby will check out fine at the Cardioligist. Hope you find out what is causing your headaches and calf pain.
@Slund2041 Thank you. I appreciate the prayers as well. I will be getting everything checked out soon.
@slund2041 (3377)
@LovingMyBabies When you get back from the doctor, let us know what is said. I hope it is an easy fix.
Having such a bad headache must be very distressing. I hope it clears up for you. Maybe you are a bit stressed what with everything that has been happening.
@Judyev Yes it is. And its been happening every day which is what scares me. Hopefully everything is okay.
The earlier you attend to your health issues the better it will be for you. I feel for Julian.
@allknowing Yes I will be getting checked soon. And his appointment is on the 24th for his heart check up.
I am sorry you are having so many issues, I hope you can feel better soon and that there are no problems for the little Julian.
@ladyduck Thank you. I am hoping for the same thing.
@sishy7 (27631)
I hope yours and your baby's health issues will soon clear up and everyone is in good health.
@sishy7 Thank you, I hope for the same thing. I can't help but worry until they do the test.
@sishy7 (27631)
@LovingMyBabies I understand... I'd be so worried sick too... Take care!
Hope all turns out well for Julian! Such a sweet baby. Loved his picture. Hope you find a doctor who can also help you out with the headaches and that burning pain.
@corbin5 Thank you so much. I hope so too, thank you.
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope everything works out. Hopefully you'll find that doctor soon. Better have those things checked out as soon as you can. I'm sure things will be alright.
@dodo19 Thank you. I hope everything will be okay.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
Hope your Julian is fine. Try not to worry , but get your leg checked!
@auntylou Thank you, me too. I will be getting checked soon.
I hope everything turns out well. Sometimes headaches come with stress. Do ypu have a health insurance?
@DWDavis (11711)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I hope you can find a doctor who can get to the root of what's causing your headaches and other symptoms and I pray that Julian's heart turns out to be A-OK.