I Hope They Landed Safe In Hawaii

My friends left for Hawaii this morning at 7AM from the Richmond International Airport, in Virginia. They were to change planes in Chicago and then take a direct flight to Honolulu. I wish I would hear from them and know that they landed safely. It's a very LONG flight. I've done it twice now. They will be there for three years, and then the USAF will have another place for them to go. I hope they stay in touch with me. I have their email address and I will send them an email tomorrow and hope they will reply. I would love to visit them there, but I probably won't. Traveling that far would be way too difficult for me. What's the longest trip you ever took?
I hope your friends l and safely and email you. my longest fiight was just from Tempe Arizona to R apid city South D akota and back to My new hub by In Tempe A rizona from R apid cit y many years back lol lol
Well, they must have arrived safely. There was a picture on Instagram, of their daughter with a beautiful hibiscus flower in her hair, so they must be in Hawaii. I know they are very busy getting situated. They will have to stay in the Guest House until they find a place to rent. Then, they will have to get all their household goods delivered to their new residence and pick up their vehicles. It will be a whirlwind of activity, I'm sure. So, I will just wait to hear from them.
That is a long time for your friends to be away - and it seems there is no guarantee that their next posting will be any closer. I hope you manage to stay in touch with email.
Yes, I hope that we can stay in touch. Today I am wondering if they made it safely there. I'm going to send an email and check on them. It will take some time for them to get settled into their new surroundings. They will be staying in a Guest House until they can find a place to rent and she told me that rent is very expensive there. Their vehicles and household goods were shipped last month and will be waiting for them, so they will be busy trying to get all of that figured out.