Dinner and a movie

@irishidid (8734)
Took my son and daughter out for dinner. It is something we rarely get to do and was unheard of a year ago. Now that I have a job makes doing the things we want to so much easier. The movie was actually a DVD bought at the store. Had to get a calendar and I've been wanting to see Crimson Peak. del Toro once again weaved his magic. Now if he would just make a movie out of my books!
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Maybe one day he might. Glad you had a wonderful night with you son and daughter. So which of your book have been published then, interested to know.
@irishidid (8734)
I have two out. Kickshaw Candies which is loosely based on Irish folklore and the sequel (haven't finished the third book yet) The Plague Son.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
@irishidid Thank you, I've just bought a copy from Amazon, paperback copy of Kickshaw Candies. It will be awesome to read you work :)
@irishidid (8734)
@kevin1877uk Hope you enjoy the book! I only have two reviews from Amazon UK so more would be nice.
Sounds like a pretty good day to me and, I hope one day your wish comes true.