My Facebook Is Hacked

I am really worried right now because my Facebook account was hack and I could no longer log in to the account. I could not even access the email that I used to register the account. I could not remember that I left it open last night. I slept at around 3 in the morning and I was using my personal laptop so I am pretty sure that no one could ever access it. I already sent a report to the Facebook team and hope that I would a get response from them anytime soon. I have lots of photos there in which I do not have any back up.
@sparial02 (500)
I don't know what people get by doing this. Is that entertain them? I just don't understand. Did you get your account back?
@sparial02 I had it back now. It is a good thing. Thank you for your concern.
@sparial02 Thanks for your advice my friend. I am sure it would be a great help.
@Lucky15 (33712)
is your phone number linked to your facebook? or better check your email address, request for another password
@Lucky15 I had closed it in my phone. I am still trying to check some options how to handle the technical part.
@sugartoes (33946)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Lucky15 that's why I don't put my PH # ON THERE or my home address I keep that off my computer & if I do put it on there it's not real or true
@Lucky15 (33712)
@Shavkat check help or report it
I hope the next time you get the chance to retrieve your facebook, you would make a back up. those photos could be important.
@Letranknight2015 Thanks my dear friend. I had managed to changed the password of my Facebook account.
@Shavkat must be those appts.
@akalinus (12454)
This usually happens after you respond to a fake message to enter your password. It happened to me twice. Once, someone put a message on my page saying I made a $100 a day by buying into some system. I had to prove it was my account by identifying photos. I did not identify them all so I had to do it by email. The other time, someone in Miami hacked in to it and I was able to change my password and reclaim the account. I hate hackers.
@EddieHands (32358)
Wow that is crazy! I hope everything goes good for you! Hope you get your account back soon.
@EddieHands I had it back. It is a good thing that I had changed the password right away.
@akalinus (12454)
@Shavkat When you think anything is wrong, change the password as soon as possible. If you are wrong, changing it does not harm anything but if you leave it the same, anything can happen.
@akalinus Thanks I will do that my friend.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
That sucks, that happened to me once when I used my facebook at an internet cafe, hopefully you can get your account back
@BACONSTRIPSXXX You said it right. It would be a big lesson for me.
That could be disturbing You did the right thing. I am sure you will get a suitable reply from the FB team.
@allknowing I hope so my dear friend.