What is Wednesday.

nice day,
Roseburg, Oregon
Wednesday is the fun day. The middle of the week day. The half over day and the glad day of the work week. Only two more days of work. Wednesday is a great day. Wonderful Wednesday is the favorite work day. Something different and fun for everyone. I hope you enjoy your Wednesday.
When I was employed and always love Wednesday better know as hump day. Then I say two more days to pay day.That is fun.
I love this Wednesday becase I am back in my room beds still not made phone not yet reconnected all the wires to my electronic stuff that make s mycomputer and m onitor and keyboard work are tossed in a snarl b ut they are hooked up , My son is coming after work today to help unsnarl the mess. they booted me out friday to rec apret my room and took til last night to get it donw. I sta yed in a room where the resident is in the h ospital and she is one wealthy lady ere roo was gorgeous but I have one thiung she does not, Im well and now I have m y internet back another thing she did not have in ther room l;ol happy W ednesday for sure.
@Morleyhunt (19720)
My Wednesday consisted of some cleaning and vacuuming, some knitting and quilting while listening to an audiobook. Later I accompanied we headed out to drop of the van for an oil change tomorrow. Now hubby is at work and I am mylotting.
Wednesday would be a better day for me if I didn't have to work every Saturday. But then I knew this when I took the job.
Thanks for the happy Wednesday wishes. One does breathe a sigh of relief when the weekend is only two days away when we get over the Wednesday hump.
Enjoy your happy Wednesday! Everyday is Friday to me!
I like Wednesdays because we have Bible study tonight. I always look forward to it. =)
It's hard to believe that the week is half way over.
@wolfgirl569 (3422)
• Marion, Ohio
I always liked Friday better. The week was done
When I was working, every other Wednesday was payday. A fine day!
Even though I'm retired now I still enjoy that mid-week joy that the weekend is not far away
@Blondie2222 (21399)
Yup I enjoy wednesday's also since it means it's getting closer to the weekend. Thursday's our even better.
I like Wednesday too! Since it's in the middle of the week and closer to Friday + the weekend. Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.
@amnabas (9906)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Good morning Wednesday there and it's Wednesday night here.