~That's A Good Price!~

Lenox, Georgia
I was looking into internet and cable companies where we live. Some places were just insanely priced but I found a good deal. I was just interested in internet because I didn't think we could afford cable too. The woman told me if I bundled it would still be reasonable. Asked how much is reasonable to her. She said $59 per month for internet and cable, plus a $100 gift card will be given to us. =) I am okay with that. I will use the gift card to pay their bill. Lol. That's the best deal I have found so far so I think we are going with that.
That sounds great. Hope it is a good service.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Celticeagle I hope its a good service too. Thank you.
@sugartoes (43811)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LovingMyBabies if you go with "basic" phone cable & internet I find it a lot cheaper that's why our bill is so cheap
@LovingMyBabies ....I go with basic and expanded cable, internet, HD, phone and two DVRs. So my bill is pretty high. But, I can't get the dish and I don't think I would if I could. Happy with what I have. I hope you find something that works for you.
One question I would ask is are you going to be paying for something you don't use right now - cable, or is this something you've been wanting but the price was out of reach? I don't have cable or satellite and am quite content without it. I spend way more time on the computer and my Internet than I do the TV. Netflix is all I need, and is a much better price than any offer cable could give me. Just a thought before you sign on the dotted line.
• Lenox, Georgia
@just4him I want going to get cable because I didn't think I could afford it but once she told me the price I was okay with it.
Certainly sounds like a good price, Is it locked in for a certain period of time?
• Lenox, Georgia
@marilynda1225 It is a 1 year contract.
Is it unlimited internet?
• Lenox, Georgia
@marlina The lady said it is so it better be! Lol
That is a very good deal as long as it does not go up to much after a year.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Jstory07 Yeah I should ask how much it will be after the year is up. I am sure that's where the catch is.
@Elizaby (4187)
• Pensacola, Florida
Check the fine print before signing as there sometimes something hidden
• Lenox, Georgia
@elizaby Oh I definitely will. I think the catch comes after the year is up.
Sounds like a good deal. I get internet and, phone service only 35 a month unlimited, through go phone.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Trbrocks420 Yeah you have a great deal for both!
That is a good deal. I work for an internet service provider, glad that you found a great company. I get an employee discount on our service.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv I think so too. That's good that you get a discount. =)
@Morleyhunt (19267)
I pay $50.per month for unlimited internet. This was a vast improvement on the $50 a month I was paying for just 2KB.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Morleyhunt Yes that is good! I didn't expect to find anything as cheap as I did so I am excited.
Price sounds great.any loophole there?
• Lenox, Georgia
@Amadeo I think the catch is after the year is up.
That's really good if it's for a year or so. I always call to get a good deal every year.
• Lenox, Georgia
@susan2015 Yeah it is a year contract. I hope it won't be a whole lot more than that after the year.
A bundle is usually money saver - of course if you don't need all the bundled options then it's not the best choice.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Abbygreenhill Yeah I didn't know that before I called so I was happy when the lady told me how cheap it would be. =)
@LovingMyBabies If we had cable in our area I would have done a bundle.
@fishtiger58 (30317)
• Momence, Illinois
That is a pretty good deal. I would take it too.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Fishtiger58 Yeah I thought it was good too. =)
Glad you've found something that suits your circumstances.
• Lenox, Georgia
@judyev Thank you. I am glad too. =)
@OKennedy (1143)
just make sure that you remember that some of the stuff is promotional prices like it might be $50 for your cable and you get starz ,hbo and showtime and then don't remember that its only free with your plan for like the first 90 days. I have internet and netflix.
@Blondie2222 (22873)
That is a great deal. I pay for internet cable and modem and i pay like 185 a month but that's the only deal we have found in our area. Have yet to find anything cheaper and plus the internet we have is fast and never any issues
@dodo19 (34290)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That's definitely a good deal. I wish we could get that kind of bundle, but I doubt I could find anything like that.
Ohhh send that company my way! How many channels and what not? Interested!
@sugartoes (43811)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's not a bad deal there we pay 150 a month for all 3 (phone cable & internet)
You really did find a great deal! I could do without cable TV, but not my husband. So, he foots the bill for that. Has to have every sport channel around. I do reap the rewards of internet and lots of cable channels due to his addiction to all things sports.