A Valentine Limerick For myLotters

Toronto, Ontario
Just a little fun limerick, as there are many going around, about all my good friends on myLot. Most of you I've met before on another site but I welcome my new ones most sincerely! There were some myLotters from home Who liked and then commented alone But I met up with them And there was no more mayhem Cause not ever again did they roam Now we came from a group named Bubblews Who failed us without an excuse But no matter now We’re happy somehow And not singing the Bubblews blues We’re all quite attractive folks Lots of women and some friendly blokes We myLot you see And it isn’t for free And now we’re no longer broke
@DeborahDiane (21675)
• Laguna Woods, California
How wonderful! I always have loved the limericks by @JaboUK and now I can look forward to reading yours, too.
• Toronto, Ontario
I do write a lot of flash fiction and poetry on PenStokes but am not as avid a limerick-ist (word?) as @JaboUK is. And thanks!
@MarymargII I like that word - limerickist !
• Toronto, Ontario
@jaboUK Actually, it sounds better if it was limeric-ist- flows better and sounds oh, so professional. lol!
Yes, we're all here having some fun, This site is just second to none, We're never alone There's no need to groan, While we've got each other - we've won. Love your limericks, well done.
• Toronto, Ontario
Possibly not as picturesque as yours Janet- but it is so funny I found so many of the old group.
@MarymargII Yes. it's great to find so many friends already here to welcome us when we joined. (Just edited my lat line - it rhymes now. )
Well done Janet.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Love it - I usually read Jabo's limericks and they always give me a chuckle. This did too - thanks.
• Toronto, Ontario
Oh thanks for stopping by and glad you liked it. I always said I would try one and this was so fun to do@
You really have nailed our plight As from Bubblews we all took flight We have a new home No more will we roam Seeing old friends is such a delight
• Toronto, Ontario
And thanks to you, I'm back in the stew Getting pennies for thoughts No worries about bots No research- just blabbing to do!
Cute limerick, you are right, we are now happy again and we do not care about what happened to Bubblews and its staff.
• Toronto, Ontario
Just a fun one especially for all of us
You've done well! We certainly are a community here. The power here has been off all morning and I've been champing at the bit to log on.
• Toronto, Ontario
I know,it does get a little addictive- ha! Especially when the bank jumps after seemingly being stuck forever! haha!
• Midland, Michigan
I'd follow suit, but it'd take a bit of time which I don't want to invest right now. I'm a bit foggy brained as I'm getting over a cold. You sound like you've written more limericks than you let on at first, but if you ever need help finding words have you ever looked at rhymezone.com? I've thought of doing challenges where folks could do limericks, or any type of poetry, or a short story on the same theme. That would give enough variation for those not interested in becoming a limeric-ist or whatever it was you said before.
• Toronto, Ontario
I'll copy paste that Internet address and thanks Marsha- I'd love to hear one from you too! Maybe post it!
• Midland, Michigan
@MarymargII I shared a post containing some in one of my first group of discussions here. There will be more, and I've done some on Janet's and maybe Asylum's posts before too.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
Very nice I like it.
• Toronto, Ontario
Thanks- I won't be doing many but I thought I'd do one for all of us on myLot.
i was lying awake last night in my shunted off room while they recarpeted my o wn room here and tried to make limericks but failed. I love yours and its so true too about both bubblews and our my.lot was off line for five days so glad I'm back now.
• Toronto, Ontario
Hey there Patsie I don't always see your posts so happy you visited me. Hope that re-carpeting is over now and you can get back on line!