Egg sandwiches

@crosschk (822)
Is there any place out side of new york where you can get a good one?
@brokentia (10396)
I've heard all the food is better in New York. I would like to personally try it for myself on time. But if it is the best in New York, why try it anywhere else? What kinda of egg sandwich are you referring to?
@crosschk (822)
my favorite is..... two eggs over easy Bacon Cheeese Sausage Ham On a roll The roll is very important, must be a kaiser roll with poppy seeds and fresh. And NOT toasted
@brokentia (10396)
Wow! That sounds really good! But I don't think I have had one like that. If i ever get to visit New York, it will have to be one of the many things that I would try to eat there. :)
@magikrose (5424)
My daughter and my kitten Alexis - they are so cute.
Yes I do. You bring the eggs and my husband will cook. He adds a little onion powder, garlic powder, cheese, ham, onions and toasted bread, with mayonase, and if you like even add some ketchup. YUMMY I am getting hungry just thinking about it.
@crosschk (822)
your killing me with the mayo and toasted bread
its famous in India too.
@crosschk (822)
what a Ny egg sandwich?
@rsmith512 (1561)
Egg Sandwich - Egg Sandwich
I have never tried an egg sandwich from New York! I would like to try their food one day...I heard that it is the best food. I like the egg sandwiches that we make at our house! Its great!!! And it is even better on an English Muffin. Mmmmm!:DD