Is there a limit to how many discussions you can post in a day?

Pensacola, Florida
Ive looked around and tried to find it- but havent been able to yet. I was just curious to if there was a limit to how many discussions you could post each day. Thanks in advance for the help.
There is no limit at all. Just do not do that to close together.
• Pensacola, Florida
okay thank you @jstory07. I just didn't know because other websites that I have used in the past have had limits on how many you could post each day. I feel like we have ran into each other before. Have you written for another website before?
@mysdianait (64056)
@lexiconlover Have you had time to read the responses and comments here?
@pgiblett (6587)
@mysdianait I agree reading, liking and commenting is what is important. I haven't posted a new discussion for several days now.
There is no limit to how many you can post per day, but perhaps there is a limit to how many you should post. The idea of myLot is to interact. You actually do not earn from a post until someone responds to it. You also give yourself more opportunities to earn if you respond to other people, because you earn when people interact to your responses. Here on this discussion you need to comment on the responses in order to earn. Also, in general seasoned users will look to see if you are responding and commenting or just posting post after post. Many of us skip users who blast out one discussion after another. I think I average no more than two posts daily. I have been on the site ten years.
@mysdianait (64056)
Well said! I opened this post over 12 hours ago and the OP was nowhere to be seen then just like they are nowhere to be seen even now
@mysdianait I was checking back myself. I am not surprised to see you here, though.
@sugartoes (42524)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mysdianait it might be they are busy writing up a bunch of topics to put on here at one time & that's when they will find out it don't work that way
NO, there is not a limit of posts, but the important on this site is not to write a lot, but to interact with the others, you need interaction to earn.
@mysdianait (64056)
Seems that some just don't understand this at all
@sugartoes (42524)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mysdianait yeah their so use to just writing & not interacting they think that's ALL they have to do, but after they figure out it takes so much MORE they don't like it no more.
@mysdianait I know Diana, most people thing that the more you write, the more you earn. You can write 50 discussions a day and earn nothing.
@mysdianait (64056)
We do not post discussions. A discussion is an exchange of opinion between users. We post a topic for discussion but unless there is interaction between users it is not a discussion at all. Like this one right now. A post with a few responses but almost all of them abandoned as the user who started this is nowhere to be seen A discussion is like a conversation. If you start a conversation and others respond to you, surely it is rude to just ignre them? Therefore there is no point in posting many new posts if you have no intention of turning them into dicussions because your bank will not increase, you will soon have no-one respnding and then you will complain
@Morleyhunt (20828)
I see many new members write an article. Many welcome them to the site. They don't respond. Then they throw two or three random posts into the mix. Their next post complains that they aren't earning, and what is the best way to increase their earnings. Again, generous Mylotters suggest less posting, more interacting/discussion. Still no response. I guess they really don't want to know or learn.
@Morleyhunt ppl do and want to learn and interact a lot on this site i have but there are also a lot of people who dont interact who are bullies on here which is very wrong too its like wow get over yourselves, I am not talking about you but there are people on here that are and it is like grow up and just interact and be nice talk
@mysdianait (64056)
@Morleyhunt Yes I guess sadly that is the case. It is very sad when, after trying to offer help and advice, those users just ignore it and then eventually give up.
@Drosophila (16699)
There's no limit, but you're only paid if someone interacted with your post, so "respond" & "comment". post with 0 responses or comments won't add anything to your bank account. :)
@pgiblett (6587)
That is one reason why those who post ten or more subjects rapidly one after another do not get all they could out of MyLot.
@Drosophila (16699)
@pgiblett nope and then they quit. which is a shame!
@pgiblett (6587)
@Drosophila I know.
@Shiva49 (13965)
I post a discussion once every three days or so, and I am more active in responding to others. I have seen some posting many a day, so no restrictions I think - siva
@pgiblett (6587)
Spending more time interacting with others is so vital.
There is no limit, but you need to remember that you don't earn from posting discussions. You earn from interaction. I can earn more from one good discussion a day compared to 5 or 6 a day. I have proved that several times.
@Mike197602 (13911)
That's true...I'd 100% agree with that
@Mike197602 And yesterday I started one that didn't get much interest and I was quite busy and didn't interact much - so my bank showed a whopping 18 cent day.
nope, there's just no limit, but don't make too many because i may not be able to respond to them all.
@Marcyaz (35606)
There is no limit but most people only post one or two because if you post more a lot of people will not read any more from you as they have others to respond to from their friends list.
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
It is like the others have said, that there is no limit to how many you can do, but really in essence, like others have said, that you don't earn for posting discussions untild you get responses from them.The key here is to interact with others as that is how earnins are made here. I will tell you this though, that if I see somone posting one discussion after another, I will ignore them, as there isn't any interactiong being done at all, just posting discussions. You need to make sure that you take the time to comment to all the responses you receive, or those that responded, won't ever respond to you. I know I won't. Now, if you can't comment back right away that is fine, but when you can, you need to take the time to comment back, as it is only common courtesy to do so.
@KristenH (24921)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
No limit. But try to post discussions 1-3x a week to get people to respond.
@hexeduser22 (5853)
As I think back I can only remember bubblews having that posting limitations. What they say is right, there is really no limit. Most users though just look for the recent post from that certain user and the other previous discussions are usually left behind
@sugartoes (42524)
• Greencastle, Indiana
you can write as many as you want in a day (BUT) the best way to make your money is to interact with those that reply to your topics you write, AND to visit other members topics & reply on theirs as well, THAT'S where you get paid at that's how we interact. your BEST bet is to read the replies here & reply back to them within 12-24 hrs cause I'm telling you it's not all about writing topics on here it's about connecting with the members
I have to agree with you. I' m now interacting now.
@inertia4 (27713)
Hey Now!!! Okay, there is no limit. But understand, like any other website like this, interaction is the key. Believe me when I tell you that you will wind up getting lots of notifications. And that being the situation you probably won't have enough time to write a lot of posts a day. MyLot does not work on writing a lot of posts to earn. I is all interaction. So, write away, but always interact with your friends here.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@lexiconlover,No.Absolutely no limit.You can start any number of discussions in a day.For example,I never start more than one discussion whereas there are members who initiate as many as five.But my suggestion,don't start more discussions,otherwise your posts would get less exposer.Better interact.
@Lucky15 (33698)
No limit. I think
No limit at all.
There is no limit like Judy said. I try to keep them at least a hour apart though.
@ricki_911 (19861)
• Toronto, Ontario
No, there is no limit on the number.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
I don't think there is a limit.