My daughter loves my tea..

Last night I made a post about iced tea. Many of you had this or that for cool ideas to try. Last night I made a glass with vanilla n it was so nice. Someone mentioned that they only use very little sugar. I figured that I could not manage that. I drink liquid sugar basically. However,tonight I decided to try a tea with very little sugar in it. To my surprise I could actually taste the flavored tea instead of a over sugared drink. Kay asked mommie what is this drink. When I told her she said,now Jay is going to want two glasses. Well,I used the last of the lemon zinger tea bags. So,tomorrow I plan to pick up more tea. She would like to try ginzing as suggested to me as well. Coming here for the basic things gets you a lot of info.I want to pick up about 5 boxes of flavored tea tomorrow. I am going to love using less sugar now. Thanks guys for your nice advice on tea last night.
@Ladypeace (2047)
Looks like generous mylotters gave you some lovely tea advice. It's good that you are drinking with less sugar now and enjoying yourselves.
The tea is very refreshing as well..
I hope you like the Ginseng. I sure do. I put honey in mine to sweeten it.
I will buy some honey tomorrow to try it out. But,I honesty don't like it. It would be nice if I could tolerate it just in my tea though. Thanks.
@ricki_911 (19954)
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes, I find members here have some neat ideas and things you would never think of.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
Glad you like it and so does your daughter. I love going to the internet for new things to try as well.
It's a wonderful resource for me.
I like getting advise from everyone on here.