What Tires You?

By G
Do you ever get tired; Wanting to be retired? Do you have a lot of work; You can't even hold your fork? Do you have finances to take care of And earnings are not just enough? Do you hear a lot of annoying noise; Tempted to shout at the top of your voice? Do you have bills you need to pay; But you cannot do today? Do you need to walk another mile When you want to stop for a while? Do you have to finish a book; But also need to cook? The dog is barking and the cat meowing; But baby needs a change and is crying. You know that you have to do everything; And is scared to end up with nothing. Do you get tired that way; Wanting an escape each and every day? Did I tire you with this poetry; Wanting to ignore completely?
I'm tired to take a rest. I just do nothing all day. The poem is good and it always remind me "work is life".
Just do mylotting all day
@nottoooldtowrite yup. I'm glad i found it today. In my spare time, I already have something to do. :)
@richjohn07 oh.. so you just joined now? Welcome to myLot!
I get tired walking in my stillettos to and from work , once i alighted the jeepney . I would always tell my hubby to slow down when we walk going to the jeepney stand in walking from the subdivision .
That is really tiring. No pain, no gain as they say - "tiis ganda" (taking the pain to be beautiful)
@Lucky15 (33718)
i think of WHO tires me, hahaha
Now I am curious. So, who does?
@Lucky15 (33718)
@nottoooldtowrite ahaha. them
@Blondie2222 (22393)
I'm just tired of being sick, everything else is normal to me. Life is full of tired people lol.
Aww hope you get well already.
@zebra2222 (5171)
Those are some good reasons for being tired. Yawn. I think I'll go to sleep now.
Sure are. Have a good sleep.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
The more I have to do, the more tired I feel. This is a poem most can relate to.
True. Well I zctually just thought of those tiring instances. Mine usually is just the workload.
Some days I have so much to do it tires me
So true. A long day is so exhausting.
Good poetry, but it did kind of make me tired and, I need to stay awake
Drink some coffee
@scheng1 (24748)
You sure are in a very negative mindset when you write it. Life can be easier. There are so many things that do not have to do. If you can eat out at times to save trouble on cooking and washing out, just do it. The more important thing is to learn about taking care of health, and to learn about investing so that you can grow your money.
Well I was just thinking of possible reasons one will get tired. I always eat out on weekdays as I am alone in my rented place. So I do not go thru the hassle of cooking for myself. You are right, it is just a matter of setting one's priorites. Thank you.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
A good way to explain self and poetry was welcomed.
Well I was just thinking of what tires someone. Thanks
• Vancouver, Washington
@nottoooldtowrite That's true about the different things that tire us out.
Not sure on this.Sounds pretty negative to me.Good luck with this.
Aww I did not mean for it to be negative. I was just thinking of reasons for someone to get too exhausted. Maybe the effect of a long day.