Have any of you withdrawn the earning from mylot ?

Have any of you withdrawn the earning from mylot . What I want to know , until we get the earning in our accounts or cash in our hand , it remains notional money . So we have to withdraw(encash) the earning . Is there anybody who actually withdrawn the earning ? Everybody also wants to know whether anybody faced any serious problem while going to withdraw the eraned money in mylot .
@ssh123 (31104)
Orchids - Photographed at floral show of Mysore, India
I have so far withdrawn $294 paid by mylot in 2 instalments from paypal account. On October 15th, I withdrew $109 and on November 15th, I withdrew $185. I had kept some money in paypal for paying upfront fee of some sites.
Yours is an encouraging response for me . How long have you been with mylot and from which country are you ?
@macubx (11433)
not for me im earning them....
I don't get what do you mean "not for me ,I am earning them...". Do you mean you are not interested in withdrawing the earning?
I am waiting for 15 dec. 2006
Is 15th of the month the payout date everymonth ?
i havent got any money in my mylot yey
You have 140 within bracket . You should have earned something at least . But , don't you get any response to your discussions?
i have not witdraw any money from mylot to my paypal account.But i guess i would have this opportunity this decembe.