Did my shopping today..

I went to the mall and decided to see what tea I could find at National wholesale liquidators. There selection was wide of teas that I could not imagine drinking. I ended up with a box of lemon mixed and something else. They also had a good sale on a case of men's scented soap. I got that for you know who since he always smells good. I went to the mens section and they have a new stock of summer shirt.. $7.99 for cool Tommy Hilfiger shirt. I found three that I could match off with jeans and went on my way. I need to wash my knotty head so I bought a good comb to get through the kinks while conditioning it. That and a nicer razor blade since the cheaper one was a struggle to use. I just have to buy my man a candy selection and his gift is set. Are you shopping for Valentines Day? Or is is just another day for you..
Just another day. My daughter comes home with stuff she has found in her wonderings. She has given me all kind of stuff already.
Its just another day for me as I don't have a special someone to celebrate with
That is ok I hope you enjoy it the best you can.
I'm glad that you find time to have shopping for your loved ones. Well, that's the spirit of valentines.
That is awesome. I am getting kay something too. Since she is not here I plan to get it the day after half price.
It is just another day for us. We show our love every day in different ways so we don't need that day to do that.
That is great. We do the same but that is one special day to make us feel extra nice. I love it.
We already bought each other nice valentine gifts.
That is very sweet of you two. It's always nice to show love on special days even if you do it every other day. Valentines is one day and it's so awesome.