Spell your name with food.

Roseburg, Oregon
J is for yummy jell-o with whipped cream on top. U is unusual foods that I like to try from time to time. D is for donuts that I love. Y is for yogurt with fruit on the bottom. Tastes so yummy and good.
Nuts, I am allergic to peanuts but I eat some from time to time. Oreo cookies, yum! Tuna sashimi, please pass the wasabi. I love it! Tamarind pork soup (sinigang in our language). I like the sour soup. Oysters, I do eat baked oysters sometimes. Oranges, I like eating them cold. Ordered food, we often order lunch at work so that we do not go out anymore. Lettuce, I like lettuce wraps and samgyupsal in lettuce Dragon fruit (almost missed it) Tomatoes, not much a fan of those. Oreo cheesecake Watermelon. Need I say more? Red velvet cake. I am a desserts person. Indoor grilled chops and barbecue. Yum! Toast with jam and butter. Eggs! Scrambled, poached.. sunny side up. I love them!
My favorite fruit is watermelon. How I wish they were not so high in price.
@jstory07 me too. I edited it to include Dragon fruit. I did not notice I missed the D
• Pensacola, Florida
@jstory07 they aren't down here. Well if you catch them at the right time. Maybe that's because of where is m.
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
D is for dates A is for apple N is for Nachos N is for Nestle's Crunch Bar Y is for Yams This is very cool! Thanks for posting this!
• Pensacola, Florida
A is for artichokes P is for pizza R is foe rigatoni I is for ice cream L is for lasagna
@alchemistrx (2584)
A is for apple pie L is for leche flan C is for chocolate cake H is for honeydew salad E is for embutido M is for maja blanca I is for ice cream S is for sinigang T is for tacos R is for rice X is for xigua
@irishidid (8524)
So there is a food for X. Good to know as my real name has an X in it but what is xigua?
You did really good.
@irishidid it's chinese for watermelon. Hehehe. There's no such word in the english dictionary that pertains to any food.
This might lead to me raiding the kitchen, so I'll take a pass.
I should do this one, should I be good or go all bad girl? LOL
Am I the only one thinking this could be considered more of a game and thus against guidelines? These two guidelines come to mind : Posting jokes, recipes, "top lists", chain emails, or discussions consisting of only a quote. and Posting mindless polls such as "How old are you?" or "Let's see how high we can count, I'll start with one?" - Polls such as "Who are you voting for this election, and why?" are OK and encouraged. I don't know I just feel like in the old mylot something like this would be considered "games" Just trying to be helpful.
@AliCanary (1706)
I view this to be similar to the acrostic poems, and as you can see, it has inspired a lot of involvement, so I think MyLot might find it to be worthwhile content.
@AliCanary To each their own. Not something I find very interesting myself so I'll just "skedaddle" as they say.
shrimp hot dogs apple rice onion nachos
@AliCanary (1706)
Oh, this is too cute! I'll try it: A is for apple, as everyone knows, L is for lemons that wrinkle my nose, I is for ice cream--on my hips, it shows!
@Drosophila (16774)
W is watermelon or wasabi E is eggs, poached with smoked salmon N is nuts, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, chestnuts. Mmm D is dairy products. cheese.. nom Y is yellow-fin tuna sashimi.. so yum with wasabi
• Galati, Romania
R- i dont know :D A-apple (i like them so much) Z- i dont know :D V-vodka :)) A-apple pie N-Natchos
• Cyprus
N is for nuts because I am nuts! I is for ice cream especially mint chocolate chip K. Is for kinder egg more for the toy lol K. Is for kit Kats as I love chocolate!!!! :-P I. Is for ice cold cola.. (I .. is a difficult letter actually!)
Now, we know what you like to eat.
@biikiki (205)
• Nyeri, Kenya
M some mango juice U feel like some ugali and sukuma M will go well with some maziwa mala B for desert some banana cake I why not top it up with some ice tea
M-marshmallows A- apple pie R- raisins (had to add something a bit healthy) I - Ice Cream!! L- Lasagna!! Y- yellow cake with chocolate frosting N- nuts (especially cashews)
@Dena91 (3914)
D is for doughnuts which I love E is for eggplant that I ought to eat more of N is for naval oranges which are my favorite fruit A is for asparagus which we grow in our garden
A - Apples, my favorite fruits N - Nuts - they are good for your health and delicious N - Nectarines - another fruit I like A - Avocado, delicious with shrimps.
@shshiju (9774)
• Cochin, India
G is for Grapes E is for Egg Fruit O is for Orange R is for rigatoni I borrow it from April Knox Lol G ya Again Grapes E for Egg
@Lucky15 (33731)
love unusual food too. :)
• Japan
I started something! My first "challenge"!
This is so cute. M is for Maple Bacon Donut that I would love to try sometime because I'm a huge fan of sweets and bacon! I is for Ice Cream, who doesn't love ice cream? C is for Catfish Soup, one of my favorites! H is for Honey Baked Ham E is for Egg rolls which I love as an appetizer L is for Lemon Pie that I occasionally like L is for Lemon Cookies E is for Eggs that I like to eat for breakfast with side of pancakes/waffles and bacon