Gratitude Challenge Day #641

@tammys85 (9970)
Hey there, everyone. I'm having kind of a "blah" day, and figured now would be a good time to do the Gratitude Challenge. It's not always easy to do the challenge when you're not in a good mood, but maybe it would do me some good. Sooo, here are the things I am grateful for today... 1. My Mother bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks. 2. My younger sister bought me a bag of Reese Cups. 3. Watching the Charlie Brown Valentine's Day specials tonight. 4. I'm finished with my work. I came up a few bucks short on my weekly goal. :-/ But I still had a good week with my productivity. 5. It's almost bedtime and I can sleep in tomorrow, which is good because I'm cranky and I need to get some shut eye. 6. Listening to my six year old niece sing "Dance Magic" from Labyrinth. I didn't even know she knew the words. It's sooo cute. :D Alrighty, I know I need to get back to people, but it's just not going to happen tonight. You all don't want to talk to me when I'm being moody, trust me haha. :p I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow because I have plans. Anyways, you all have a good weekend and take care.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I can't work or think when I have a bad day so I'm with you on that one I have a good day MOST the time when i'm here interacting with all my friends & it makes my day when my husband cooks for me what I want or ask what I want to eat or comes & checks on me. I hope you have a great valentines day
• Church Hill, Tennessee
same here need to regroup my mood and thoughts before talking to others when having a bad day. I try to think of some positive affirmations that will help me to shake the moods away.Such as I believe in myself,or I am grateful that everybody I meet is different.
@tammys85 (9970)
@sugartoes @angel2you - Yeah, when I'm in a bad mood, it's hard to think straight and get things done. I'm glad it's not the case right now, and I hope it stays that way.
@sugartoes (40725)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@tammys85 I hear ya I hate it when my day gets messed up for any reason that throws my whole thinking off track & hard to get it back on track too.
Sounds like a lot of things to be grateful for and, thanks for reminding me about Charlie Brown's valentines tonight. I just set the timer lol.
@tammys85 (9970)
Did it already air where you live? I hope you didn't miss it.
@tammys85 No it's on in 10 minutes
@tammys85 (9970)
@TRBRocks420 Glad you didn't miss it!
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I cant just think anyone for the day right now. But Im greatful that I've got another day to live in my life.
@tammys85 (9970)
That's always a good thing to be grateful for. :)
@slund2041 (3378)
I hope you feel better tomorrow, and not feeling moody.
@tammys85 (9970)
Thank you. I did eventually feel better.
I hope that your mood is better this morning.
@tammys85 (9970)
Thanks! Things did eventually improve.
@Dena91 (4220)
Those are all wonderful things to be grateful for. Hope your day is better. Have a blessed day
@tammys85 (9970)
Thank you very much!