Has Terrorism arrived in Columbus Ohio?

On Thursday evening a Machete wielding man entered a restaurant in a popular Columbus restaurant. I heard about it from alternative media Friday morning . It was not until this morning that I heard about it via the mainstream media. Here is the story: What do you think?
Authorities investigating a machete attack at a Columbus, Ohio, restaurant say the suspect may have been a possible "lone wolf," a law enforcement official says.
Yes I would guesstimate this as an act of terror, poor people that were harmed Bernie.
Oh my goodness, this seems to be the new mania. Even in Italy there have been three machete attacks during the last couple of months. People are crazy.
@LeaPea2417 (21146)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Terrorism is everywhere in the world and it is not just Islamic Extremists, there is also Domestic Terrorists for example the left wing Black Lives Matters. We are living in Perilous times.
@waflay (2726)
• Nairobi, Kenya
We live in a world where the law applies to some individual but the rest are there to cause havoc for personal reasons. Terrorists are everywhere, this makes them unpredictable and when they attack, they leave the world asking questions that no one could answer. I hate terror, and I hate evil
@Bluedoll (17063)
It's horrible. Sorry for the innocent people caught up in something when all they want to do is enjoy life. It's good to follow up on these because after all why it is done is important to understand. Was this man a sickness or hatred in action.