What Did You Learn From MyLot?

@anh101 (1382)
+I love learning, and Mylot seems opening this opportunity. Here I've seen a lot of native speakers in English who write great posts. They are really nice. + For a non-native English speaker just like me, Mylot is a place where you gonna be perfectly learn "How To Write A Killing Headlines". This is what I've found MyLot is better than any courses I've taken since the videos seems not practical + Though we never seen each other even a profile picture, but comments bring us together. That's how I find Mylot interesting. + Comments on people and definitely, they will want to know about you. That's how you will feel the same way, right? + Some people will become your new friends, wonderful! + Last but not least, mylotters are great source for learning different things. What about you, what are things that you've learn from here Picture source: Google Image
@Bluedoll (16794)
I've learned that it can't be just about the money. You have a secondary purpose of learning lanquage so that helps. I've learned about social interaction and a little on writing.
@anh101 (1382)
@Bluedoll I've learnt how native speakers share their stories and in general how are they mostly mention topics here.
@Bluedoll (16794)
@anh101 Lanquage is so cool, neat, fun, interesting. For example, I'm not accustomed to "learnt" and was surprised to see it is an accepted word. I always considered it a shorten spoken version of the word learned. But it is a real word and defined as archaic informal. Whatever in the world that means. Its fun to learn new things! You said, "people mention topics" - yes and I was wondering what you were thinking about when you wrote that.
@anh101 (1382)
@Bluedoll ah yes what i mean is their topicstopics. Thanks for your Comments
I have learned that it is a lot of fun to communicate with people from all the world and even get some pennies for it.
@anh101 (1382)
@marlina This is what amazes me also. When i was searching for make money online and just drive me here, i really feel happy
Mylot is great for learning how other people live, I love it here.
@anh101 (1382)
@jaboUK yeah i learn more from people stories here. Real life story
@LLSummer (590)
• Guizhou, China
yes. indeed. I like your post very much. we all get from Mylot site a lots. for me . as a non-native english speaker I have many reason to appreciate it. I can learn how to write posts in english. it gives me a lot. for that we all should honor Mylot.
@anh101 (1382)
@LLSummer yeah I am from Vietnam I can speak Chinese fluently too. But i love English more. I still wanna talk in Chinese when I have free time. Would you like to talk with me?
@LLSummer (590)
• Guizhou, China
@anh101 yes.my dear friend.you can speak chinese fluently. i think you must a smart girl.
@anh101 (1382)
@LLSummer spoken chinese is not hard to learn, and i love languages. I also start learning arabic again. What about you?
@sugartoes (36534)
• Greencastle, Indiana
well I learned they have UPDATED the site where it's a lot better to work on & the lay out is a lot better for photos & reading replies on & navigate better it has drop down tabs you can work with take a look at it
Anybody who has pulled up myLot on their phone or tablet knows that things looked pretty rough. We've been working on fixing this for awhile and are finally...
@anh101 (1382)
@sugartoes thank you for the update
@sugartoes (36534)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@anh101 you welcome
I love learning about different cultures.
@anh101 (1382)
@Tampa_girl7 i did really learn alot from people sharing here. I love to know how people write and know hows their life in another country all over the world. There are many wrong thinking to Vietnamese people when they think about luxurious life without hassle in America. That may be there are many people go to America and very proud of it if they can be there. Thanks for these precious story In life from Mylotters
@sugartoes (36534)
• Greencastle, Indiana
the main thing I have learned on here is there are some really awesome people on here that they take time to help those that need help any way they can & that interacting is the best way to make & find true friends that you wouldn't find any where else
@anh101 (1382)
@sugartoes it takes time to develop relationship with people. Yeah i will make more friends here
@sugartoes (36534)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@anh101 yes you right it takes consideration & feelings to make friends & most of all HONESTY
@anh101 (1382)
@sugartoes yes correct. Since i use internet i have many good friends
@Mike197602 (13375)
• Worcester, England
For people who don't have English as a first language mylot can be a place to learn. Often for people who have English as a first language, like me, we can learn from the learners My grammar isn't always correct and when I'm talking to someone who wants to learn or increase their language skills it often makes me do better with mine We all benefit from each other here in one shape or form
@anh101 (1382)
@Mike197602 we non-native English speakers appreciate your helps in English. Since learning a foreign lnguage is not easy, with the native speaker helps we can learn better and be more fluent. I realize one thing that In mylot there are not many non-native from Vietnam or china since not many people have try this way or they just love to get English certificates. Hehe. While associating with mylotters I realize more and more interesting thing that many non-native may never been experienced. Thank you
@Mike197602 (13375)
• Worcester, England
@anh101 there is one small issue with helping others to learn English on this site. In the guidelines it says we are not allowed to criticise others for bad or broken english. I'd never criticise but I would help if people wanted me to. With your post I could point out a couple of mistakes (although your english is perfectly understandable) and this would actually be against the guidelines.
@Mike197602 (13375)
• Worcester, England
@anh101 I'd like there to be some way of people letting others know they are here to improve their English so we are able to help without being seen as talking down to people with lesser english language skills.