A Starry NIght

Garden Grove, California
Serena a creature of moonbeams walked a starry night Her childhood friend falled her in the paths of fright She mourned for her lost hubby in the violent car crash He Jason knew she had never before been so rash. He found her just in tme in the rotten part of town She went with him as she realized she was in hobo round I don't' think Greg would l ike you living here and in fear. Jason saw her smle and nod " Jas lets get out of here." He led her home and saw her into her house Serena I love you but I will wait She hugged him. "I feel like a louse. Jason I do love you but its late." epic poem part one orignal graphic and poem by P Hatley both copyrighted 2016
@MarymargII (9775)
• Toronto, Ontario
You have an artistic flair Patisie- I enjoyed this and am looking forward to the rest.
wow you are back here on mylot great thanks I had several posts about serena and lost them as bubblews folded and I was otinitme to save my posts
• Toronto, Ontario
@Hatley Don't worry- you still have the ideas and possibilities in your head so go for it now and again.
Nice one for Valentine's Day.
Thanks glad you liked it I remembered this from the poss I lost n Bub blews.
very fitting for the day, lovely
thanks I need to work on the second part lol lol I had all the sores about her onbubblew and lost them all so starting over.
@Ladypeace (2056)
A touching love story which leads the reader to visualize the characters in their setting. I painted my own picture of this in my mind. Have you?
Yes as I had written several stories bout her on bubblews an lost tall as I thought they might rec over bad words lol
I always like your poems Patsie, this is also wonderful.
thanks wish I had s av ed the short stories about her and C hris b ut they were lost when bubblews made that ugly stop;.
@artemeis (4017)
Nice. Thank you for sharing it with us.