Yankee Jungle new episode.

Banks, Oregon
On tonight's episode of Yankee Jungle Bob and, Julie rescued a Monkey, the people that owned him didn't want him anymore, they had his teeth removed and, were feeding him spaghettio's and, powered donuts. I can't even imagine the people, who would think that is a acceptable way to treat a Monkey, not only is that a terrible diet, but teeth are the Monkey's only protection. Anyway glad he is with a good home now. We also learned more about Bob, he is Vietnam veteran, who not only survived the war, but heart attacks and, strokes, he said at one time he was in a wheel chair and, the animals saved him. I believe it, because he looks happy and, healthy now. They also built a new enclosure for a Alligator and, a Alpaca family had a baby, it showed both parents communicating with it and, cleaning it. Julie had to help the female alpaca give birth and, help the baby get his lungs to work, there daughter also had a baby on the episode baby Haven. Great show I already can't wait until next week.
@VivaLaDani13 (15940)
• Perth, Australia
Man that's annoying. It's like those people who capture monkeys and make them perform. Like on YouTube there's these videos of monkeys with a leash on them and they are held by their owners and they do tricks. I don't like that. Cruel.
I agree it's so messed up, people should leave them with their family in the wild.
You really watch some interesting shows there.
Thanks I love animal planet. Lot's of great shows.